Who is JDS going to fight ?

J

JollyRants

junior-dos-santos-enters-the-octagon-before-facing-alistair-overeem-picture-id502023380
Seems like the matchmaker is matching everyone up without thinking about JDS. They book Werdum vs Rothwell which is stupid. They could of done JDS vs Werdum in Cleveland. Who will JDS fight ?

JDS is so irrelevant that Jose Silva decided to forget all about him.

What's wrong with Werdum/Rothwell?

What's wrong with Werdum/Rothwell?
That its dumb. They could of done JDS vs Werdum 2, JDS needs a big fight. Why give the guy JDS jabbed to death a big fight and not him ?

JDS is so irrelevant that Jose Silva decided to forget all about him.

He has a win over the current champion and just had a shutout performance against a top 10 guy who punked the shit out of Overeem and submitted Barnett

yeah so irrelevant

hurr durr

>Jose Silva

That its dumb. They could of done JDS vs Werdum 2, JDS needs a big fight. Why give the guy JDS jabbed to death a big fight and not him ?

JDS is gonna get a big fight, don't worry. Plus he's apparently nursing a shoulder injury anyway last I heard

Rothwell/Werdum makes sense. Both guys had a fuckload of momentum and then lost 1

Browne after he lose vs Cain
or
Barnett if he beat Arlovski.

(Lewis if he beat Nelson?)

idk TS.

I'm guessing JDS vs Hunt 2 but knowing that they want to derail JDS, they will give him Cain again after he beats Browne

I was wondering that myself we have:

Stipe - Overeem
Werdum - Rothwell
Cain - Browne
Nelson - Lewis
Arlovski - Barnett

UFC knows JDS can derail anyone in the division

He has a win over the current champion and just had a shutout performance against a top 10 guy who punked the shit out of Overeem and submitted Barnett

yeah so irrelevant

hurr durr

>Jose Silva

I think his post was supposed to be sarcastic unless you were just adding to his post and mocking Joe

I think his post was supposed to be sarcastic unless you were just adding to his post and mocking Joe

That guy is an atrocious poster so I'm pretty sure he was being deadly serious

Cigano just recently had shoulder surgery so he will be out for at least 3 months ... meanwhile things will play out

He wants to return this Fall. He's going to be out awhile. Who knows what Heavyweight will look like at that point.

Back