Carraway vs McDonald/Lineker winner--#1 contender fight

Dodson vs Cody No Love

If Dillashaw and Faber both lose...Dillashaw vs Faber

Sterling vs Frankie Saenz

Almeida vs Jimmie Rivera

Wineland vs Mizugaki

I'd like to see Almeida vs Sterling TBH
Rivera could fight Miz to prove he is legit and climb some spots

I'm in for Dodson Vs Cody, would be insane.

also in For Faber Vs Dillasnake.

i would rather see dillashaw vs cody than i would faber

I'd like to see Almeida vs Sterling TBH
Rivera could fight Miz to prove he is legit and climb some spots

Maybe, but I dont know if the UFC would want one of their prized prospects on a 2 loss streak

They're not gonna put Dodson, who's excellent but lost to the champ twice against arguably their most marketable BW now. I least I hope they're not that dumb. Dodson would likely win and there goes the hype of another potential star. I'd go straight with Caraway/Cody since Caraway beat Wineland and his girl is the champ. Can use the couple angle if he wins.

135 is looking like the weight class to watch in the coming year or two. Lots of new talent, big fights. Cruz got lots of killers coming for that strap.

Garbrandt vs Lineker/McDonald winner for n1 contender fight
Caraway vs Dodson
Almeida vs Jimmie Rivera
Mizugaki vs Saenz/Wineland winner
Eduardo vs Font

No Love needs a fight soon, Cody vs Jimmie Rivera #14 19-1

Jesus why do people want Garbrandt vs Lineker/Mayday winner for number one contender lol. Garbrandt was not even ranked before last night let's see him beat someone in the top 5 first. Also Lineker or Mayday should not be close to a title shot.

Caraway needs to fight at least 1 more if he wants to be in title picture, I'd like to see him vs. Dodson even though I'm confident that he would lose that fight, he loses to anybody who can stuff a takedown, especially somebody who's dynamite on the feet like Dodson.

Back