Do you agree with Bryan Caraway? Next for CRUZ!?

MMAViewer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'd have to say Raphael Assuncio with a win over TJ would be hard to overlook but Caraway has done his job.
And yes Cruz will beat Faber!

I would so love for FishCakes to hold belts simultaneously.

Butthurt triggering reaches catastrophic levels.

WAR FISHAWAY!!!!

I'd say the winner of Assuncao vs TJ winner should be next.

Would love to see Caraway vs Garbrandt or Caraway vs Lineker, in saying that rebook Garbrandt vs Lineker.

Either way there are some fantastic match ups at Bantamweight.

Nah, Caraway gets beat by any competent striker who can stuff a takedown. Either Caraway vs. winner of Lineker/Mayday or have Garbrandt fight the winner of that fight and have Caraway fight Dodson or the loser of Assuncao/Dillashaw.

Sherdoggers are jealous of his girlfriend and the ultimate contrarians, but I agree… Champions should fight 3x per year, so he at least has to be one of those three.

Assuncao deserves it if he wins at UFC 200

I would so love for FishCakes to hold belts simultaneously.

Butthurt triggering reaches catastrophic levels.

WAR FISHAWAY!!!!
they would literally be the power couple of mma.

that would be fucking hilarious. i love tate, indifferent or slight dislike of caraway but that is just due to how jelly i am off him being however many inches deep in miesha he is.

it would be great if they were both champs.

and did you just coin fishcakes or has that been said before? i havent seen it around much so i think you are a genius if you made that gem up!

Dillashaw for one would knock Caraway into the middle of next week, of that I am absolutely positive.

F*ck no, but that's just my opinion.

Sherdoggers are jealous of his girlfriend and the ultimate contrarians, but I agree… Champions should fight 3x per year, so he at least has to be one of those three.
There are certain individuals that just dont find Tate attractive at all, personally I find her whiny and trashy and way too much of an attention whore, Ladies should act like ladies imo.

Assuncao trashed him. No way he is getting a title shot over Assuncao.

The first champion couple in MMA ?

The birth of Bryaniesha ?

He's coming off a 2 fight win streak (both decisions, 1 split) and wants a title shot?
GTFO of here.

Cruz /Faber winner vs TJ/Assuncao winner
Caraway vs Dodson for next in line
McDonald/Lineker winner vs Mizugaki/Rivera winner for the next one
Sterling/Almeida and Cruz/Faber vs TJ/Assuncao lossers to be in the mix

I'd love to see him against Cody. That would be an interesting match-up.

Bisping, Caraway and Meisha all holding belts would cause a crash in the matrix

Dillashaw vs. Assuncao II is obviously a title eliminator.

Back