Was Burkman robbed?

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
didn't get to watch but the play by play seems as if he was

No. Burkman clearly won the first, clearly lost the second, and was gassed the 3rd going for takedowns.

Nah, not really, it was close as hell but I could see why they gave it to Felder. Poor fight in general.

Nah, could have went either way.

close fight. not really a robbery if either fighter won.

Burkman fucked Arianny. He can never be robbed.

I thought he won I was a little surprised at the decision, but it was close.

No, 29-28 Felder was the correct score. I'm surprised that anyone scored it otherwise. Burkman won the first, but then faded pretty hard and Felder was picking him apart pretty easily after that.

it was a close fight. Burkman won the 1st, and the 2nd was close. 3rd was Felder but even that not by much

No, 29-28 Felder was the correct score. I'm surprised that anyone scored it otherwise. Burkman won the first, but then faded pretty hard and Felder was picking him apart pretty easily after that.

After the first round, he forgot to land those low kicks
That was his key to victory

I screamed robbery yesterday but after watching the fight again I can see how they scored it for Felder.

Still think Burkman won tho, but the fight sucked so we all lost.

I get more gossip here than tmz.

They were legit dating.

I stumbled upon this fact when I was checking out who Burkman was for his Hector fight.

While everyone were getting their belts pun on by Dana, motherfucking Burkman was getting his belt taken off by Arianny.

Pure win.

Back