JDS vs Hunt rematch?

Conor McTouchbutt

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So they're the only 2 Heavys with nothing on their plate.. I was really expecting Hunt vs Arlovski/Barnett but those 2 got matched up. I know JDS is out for a while from surgery, would anyone be interested in this rematch? The 1st was a brutal war, I'd be down for part 2

I think hipster Junior is out for a bit.

Junior-dos-Santos-Shoulder-Surgery.jpg

Hoping we get it year and ASAP
Hunt by TKO if his toe doesn't explode in the 1st round again

i like one of them fighting the loser in miocic vs overeem and the other fighting the loser in browne vs cain.

Hoping we get it year and ASAP
Hunt by TKO if his toe doesn't explode in the 1st round again

This.

Hunto was easily out-boxing Junior until Hunto's toe fell off and messed up his footwork. And when you're the shorter guy - and known for being able to control distance on rangier guys like Hunto is - footwork is everything

Junior didn't land a damn thing before that, while Hunto hit JDS at will with check hook after check hook.

Mark Hunt should fight Velasquez/Browne winner for n1 contender spot

JDS vs Arlovski/Barnett winner, since he is out till the years end

I think hipster Junior is out for a bit.

Junior-dos-Santos-Shoulder-Surgery.jpg
Pretty epic pic lol.

I saw just now 3 months as of the end of April, give him 2-3 solid months of camp and he could probably make the rumored NYC card in October or November. I think a Hunt rematch would be perfect for the landmark NY card

speaking of heavyweight...

Any news on Todd Duffee ?!

This.

Hunto was easily out-boxing Junior until Hunto's toe fell off and messed up his footwork. And when you're the shorter guy - and known for being able to control distance on rangier guys like Hunto is - footwork is everything

Junior didn't land a damn thing before that, while Hunto hit JDS at will with check hook after check hook.
YEP. everyone forgets that, and only remembers the finish..which I get.. I mean it was a HW Spinning heel kick

YEP. everyone forgets that, and only remembers the finish..which I get.. I mean it was a HW Spinning heel kick

I mean, sure, we're only talking about the first 90 seconds of the fight, but still ...

giphy.gif

Back