Gangsta moment (Sterling vs Caraway)

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Between rounds, Caraway's corner tells him Sterling is broken. They take a stare.
7WskyC7.jpg

Well he damn sure wasn't broken after round 1.

It was such a gutsy performance from Caraway.

That was after RD2 I think. Follis all like, "Look at him."

That Extreme Couture coaching IQ just keeps increasing. Props to Follis, Miesha & Bryan.

Miesha thinkin, "...don't tell Bryan to coast, don't tell Bryan to coast..."

Tate and caraway have awesome relationship

Good on them

Miesha thinking "I would've choked him out in a round Bryan,you pussy"

Between rounds, Caraway's corner tells him Sterling is broken. They take a stare.
7WskyC7.jpg

I'm a fan of Sterling but this is definitely a gangsta moment.

Edit: I just rewatched and they never say he's broken, he just says "look over there, lets get him" and then they go into a gameplan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he damn sure wasn't broken after round 1.

It was such a gutsy performance from Caraway.
Caraway always brings it. I love it when his haters pick against him, mostly because they dislike him for some reason, and he makes them salty lol.

Round 1 was a damn near 10-8 for Sterling

Nah disagree. Props on the nice gif was really nice work. Hate when a fighter talks this much shit then loses. Get it together funkmaster. That was whack

People always say they hate caraway for 'some reason', lol. People hate him because he's with Miesha and tagging a level of tail none off you guys will ever get near. I always liked this guy since TUF when he just laughed in Rondas face after she was saying she would kick his ass. Lot of guys wouldve risen to it and made themselves look like assholes. Also a very underrated fighter.

That was after RD2 I think. Follis all like, "Look at him."

That Extreme Couture coaching IQ just keeps increasing. Props to Follis, Miesha & Bryan.

He gets alot of credit because of face time, but alot of the credit for what is going on there should go to Dennis Davis and Nicksick as well.

Back