Dodson or McDonald for No Love next?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Impressed to say the least. I thought someone would drop or be sub'd by the third rd but he got it done in the first.

I want to see if the kid is ready for top guys like McDonald or Dodson. Dom and Killashaw are still on another level, so let's not get too excited here.

Cody should fight TJ "snake in the grass" Dillashaw. It would be intriguing fight with all the drama going on.

Caraway.

Lets build him up a bit for fuck sake. Dude is a potential goldmine for the UFC.

McDonald is fighting Lineker. So Dodson(or Caraway).

Sterling vs Jimmie Rivera.

He kills Caraway, the guy has terrible striking, and Gardbrant has too good of wrestling and control of range to be taken down or subed easily. Not to mention he's seen a few guillotines in his time at TAM. I'd like to see the McDonald fight but he's booked. Wineland would've been a great scrap given some similarity in styles but Wineland somehow lost a fight to Carway largely on the feet so i'm afraid he's likely shot, if the old Wineland shows up i do think his style may give Gardbrant some issues. Dodson makes sense but i feel he should be closer to a title shot, i'd like to see him get the Cruz-Faber loser. Maybe Eduardo would be a good matchup too, strong striker also.

Linekar vs Dodson should happen, they're both in the same position.

Garbrandt should fight McDonald ASAP with the winner facing Caraway, Caraway can sit out in the mean time staying in shape as a sub in for the Diily/Assuncao winner vs Faber/Cruz winner match up should somebody get injured.

Either would be a FOTY contender. Extremely impressed by Cody.

Back