Who should welcome Korean Zombie back in November

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been too long since I last saw him in the fucking octagon

it was his title fight against Aldo where he tried to place his dislocated arm back in the socket.

He is supposedly coming back this November.

Lets think of somebody to welcome the Zombie

I don't know shit about FW ever since Zombie's been missing action so I want to hear who you guys have in mind

Aldo rematch after Aldo loses to Edgar. Need a tuneup fight to get rid of the ring rust, and what better tuneup than some guy who got KTFO in 13 seconds?

SWANSON_CUB.png

The two most consistently exciting FWs of alltime

Great thread, easily one of my favourite fighters. Been too long indeed. Judging how long his lay-off has been I wouldn't mind easing him back in with a Dennis Siver.

First thought was Lamas or Holloway. Turns out they are fighting each other soon. Maybe Zombie gets the loser, winner gets title shot

First thought was Lamas or Holloway. Turns out they are fighting each other soon. Maybe Zombie gets the loser, winner gets title shot

I don't doubt that Zombie can hang with those guys at his best but I'd say give him somebody easier to polish that ring rust a bit. Maybe Poirier if he's still relevant at all?

I don't doubt that Zombie can hang with those guys at his best but I'd say give him somebody easier to polish that ring rust a bit. Maybe Poirier if he's still relevant at all?
Dustin moved up. I say give him Caraway for an easy win.

Poirier is at LW, looks like he's there to stay.

Lol says Zombie can't hang with Lamas or Holloway then suggests a guy Zombie already finished who isn't even in the division anymore.

Barao would be a good choice. Linker/mayday loser, or cub Swanson.

WTF, Poirier's a LW now and on a 3-fight win streak including a victory over Joe Duffy.

The real answer's Kawajiri, DUH!

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he's only had 1 fight in 3 years?

Back