UFC Bad Blood:Faber vs Cruz

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Watching this on FS1, and I gotta say, man, this isn't making either fighter look good. They're both coming across as (barely) overgrown Jr. High students. Man lets indeed.

Meh they're just selling the card. But they genuinely dislike each other at this point

I liked it and Cruz wrecks him.

It is a little annoying but doesn't take away from me wanting to watch the fight. So now everyone is following the little manlet trend? This world is full of followers who can't find their own path. Once someone says something that others think is cool all the followers fall in line.

Their trash talk is terrible. #1. Thats not Fabers personality and #2. Cruz is terrible at it.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahagagagagahahahhahahahahahahagaghahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I saw the promo today

Did cruz not think before he came out with

"he has the least amount of character"

Because you're barrel of laughs aren't you

I liked it aswell.

Faber has become one of the lease liked fighters in the ufc.

Can't waite for Cruz to shut Faber up.

i liked all the talk. They legit hate each other and that always makes fight more fun.

A lot of history between the two, I thought maybe they should have headlined when wiedman dropped out.

I don't understand how Cruz can talk so much shit after Faber tapped him. Cruz's win was a reasonably close decision (I think - it's been awhile).

Dom and Urijah's beef is entertaining to me. They actually hate each other and when they fight they each go to beat each other up.

I see Dom being over confident in this one. Then we can get Urijah/TJ/TAM drama as hype for the next 135 title fight.

Was a good watch. Got me pumped. I felt like the fight was going to happen right after it was over. Had to calm myself down. Leave me alone.

Cruz bless

Hahah. Amazing.

sonnen-belt-2.jpg

Doms trash talking is overrated but Urijahs is just TERRIBLE. Must be a TAM thing

"Check the record books, buddy. I won 1 of those fights."

lmfao

Doms trash talking is overrated but Urijahs is just TERRIBLE. Must be a TAM thing

"Check the record books, buddy. I won 1 of those fights."

lmfao
That's because Dom doesn't talk trash, he just speaks...

Cruz bless

Meh, just can't get excited about this after last few Faber's fights. He just looks so old and slower. Cruz will dance circles around him like Edgar did and win pretty clear 50-45.

Hopefully I'm wrong and this is some war but highly doubt it.

Interesting fact: it's narrated by Anthony Bourdain. However, I heard Elliott Gould substituted in a few parts:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back