Brazilians having the worst year ever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 436105

Tonight with both Almeida and Barao losing

Werdum making a fool out of himself in front of 45k fans

Silva getting dropped multiple times and losing to Bisping

RDA missing out on the biggest pay day/highest profile card of the year and being regulated to one of the worst cards of the year on FP.

Machida, Tibeau, CDF and multiple others failing drug test

Aldo( I know it was last dec but im counting it anyway) getting starched and more then likely will lose to Edgar at 200

Man its been rough to be a Brazilian MMA fan

Last edited by a moderator:
not to mention that whole zika virus thing

It definitely has been a rough one for them, it'll be a lot worse when Frankie serves this L to Aldo.

Brazil still got one. Idk if she can compete with world class competition like the UFC scale to get to the belt though.

"I'm sure it has nothing to do with their country falling apart at the seams or just being matched against better fighters. Totally cause they're all on PEDs unlike those super clean Americans like rockhold."

-A bunch of retards ITT

Brazil still got one. Idk if she can compete with world class competition like the UFC scale to get to the belt though.

lol there isnt much "world class competition" for Cyborg in the UFC either. She beat like 8 ppl already better than Leslie Smith

there isnt any female on the UFC roster that can challenge Cyborg

brazil.gif

did-they-just-score.gif

Tonight with both Almeida and Barao losing

Werdum making a fool out of himself in front of 45k fans

Silva getting dropped multiple times and losing to Bisping

RDA missing out on the biggest pay day/highest profile card of the year and being regulated to one of the worst cards of the year on FP.

Machida, Tibea, CDF and multiple others failing drug test

Aldo( I know it was last dec but im counting it anyway) getting starched and more then likely will lose to Edgar at 200

Man its been rough to be a Brazilian MMA fan?
I wouldn't know..... I have never been one.....

Back