OK UFC time to release Jessica Eye

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
she has a ufc record of 1-4-1 and fought like dogshit tonight with 3 losses in a row

Yup. She needs her walking papers so she wakes up and evolves or finds a new profession.

She doesn't seem very employable though. Joblessness could be tough. Jessica, I've got a couch here if you need it. Roomier than the trailer you're used to, plus a nice big window you can blaze out of mmkay? Plus we have generous welfare.

She's only lost to top fighters and this division is thin. She's also attractive which is good for marketability. She can possibly also make 125, and the UFC are offering girls fights there now.

Let her fight Correia, pink slip fight for the loser.

Worst fight of the night easy. I was pretty disgusted actually.

She refuses to engage grapplers, for fear of being taken down...but gets taken down anyway.

I don't think they have that many female fighters. Might wanna keep some as jobbers.

-10 for creating a thread calling for someone to lose their job

i could think of some things she could be doin if she still wants to bang bros

3o7qDR5LFXEdjJbXQA.gif

Boring fight, and Sara didn't exactly make it exciting either.

I don't think they have that many female fighters. Might wanna keep some as jobbers.

That would only make them lazy, and think that they don't have to improve to stay in the big leagues. This is supposed to be the "ultimate" fighting championship.

I'll be glad when Magana gets sent packing as well. Too busy posting twerking videos, snapping selfies, and talking shit about other fighters, and not enough time spent training and actually taking fights.

i could think of some things she could be doin if she still wants to bang bros

3o7qDR5LFXEdjJbXQA.gif
Mcmann must cut some good weight. She's quite a bit thicker when she's in the ring. And her arms become twice the size when she gets a pump.

Back