Best Boxing/most power at BW

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
no love has the best boxing and most power at BW.

Who else is close

Dodson hits harder

i mean he really just throws hooks and missed 1-2's but okay.

John+Lineker+Stops+Alptekin+Ozkilic+UFN+Cerrone+vs+Miller.gif

He's quick, throws hard, and compensates with Athleticism.

Best boxing? Naw. Biggest Power? Probably.

Cruz schools him with footwork and actual boxing.

Boxing is more than offense.

I'll agree he hits harder, but that's not the whole story.

Cruz moves a lot and his focus is on defense. If you know boxing its clear as day that garbrandt has better technique.

Now that doesnt mean garbrandt beats cruz in a fight but straight boxing no love is better

Jimmie Rivera has good boxing. So does Francisco when he doesn't brawl like a madman.

dodson should do well. seems like only demetrious can beat him

I mean he is accurate, hits hard, and closes distance extremely fast. But his technical boxing is not that amazing (I am not saying he is a terrible fighter, he is great) he doesn't go for the body and mostly throws fast continuous hooks that would take anyone's head off.

I would say his main strengths are accuracy and speed, he brawls well.

I think Cruz has better "boxing".

Hard to judge off one fight. If he keeps doing this though, we may have a new sheriff in little town

He is quick, hits hard, and apparently he has good wrestling. I do not know about his cardio though. His fighting style is similar to Eric Silva in many ways: Hard hitting, high pace, flashy.. can he hang in R2,3,4,5 at such a pace?

TJ, Cruz, and Prime Faber are still better imo, heck, Caraway could grapple F#k him for all we know. Cody is still young and i am sure if he continues improving, he will be a real force to reckon with.

Wineland and Picket both have better technique. Mayday, Lineker, Dodson, and JoeBen if he moved back up have as much/more power. Honorable mention to Bowles, and Marlon Moraes.

Wineland and Picket both have better technique. Mayday, Lineker, Dodson, and JoeBen if he moved back up have as much/more power. Honorable mention to Bowles, and Marlon Moraes.
Bowles?

What year is it?

Best "boxing" incorporates too many factors for him to be considered. His defense, footwork and overall ringcraft are well behind Cruz and Dillashaw. He certainly has some of the fastest and most powerful punches at BW though, with the other top dogs being Lineker, Dodson, McDonald and Rivera.

Killashaw and Dom are on another level striking wise compared to No Love. But in time he can be on their level.

Back