Baraos chin is insane

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Just fucking insane.

Those shots he took in round 2 from stephens were viscious. In fact that same uppercut put away rda.

Im impressed

Also props to stephens.

Lost the fight but took so many power shots from Stephens and never flinched. Reminded me of the 2nd TJ fight, where he got TKOed after 20+ shots but never went down.

yeah he took some serious shots , i was very impressed by that. and his TDD is insane

Even Dillashaw needed championship rounds to put him away.

It's a good thing that Barao still has heart and chin. Really close fight. His gas tank didn't hold up, but he attempted a lot of TDs. It's a loss, but Barao looked good and showed some improvements.

I thought TJ would have cracked his chin after their second fight, but nope. Very impressed not only by that but by his improvements which he showed in the first.

Goes to show tj is an under appreciated beast

Stephens saying he didn't belong at 145lbs, but I thought he handled the fight well enough to prove he can hang in the division.

Yeah that was epic, couldn't believe he ate those shots.

l41YjXaxgVWTpql3i.gif

yo barao is the fuckin man. Lil heathen too. But yeah, surviving the shots he's survived is pretty insane

dude is knows he has to get better footwork though. shit wouldn't happe n if he'd stop circling into thos power shots

That uppercut looked like it could have stumbled him but he fell forward and was held up by Stephens body.

It's no secret Barao struggled with the weight cut at 135. Going up to 145 may have helped his durability.

Back