When Did You First Realize Rick Story and Jake Ellenberger Aren't the Same Person?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
seriously both guys are generic looking as fuck and both have similar boring styles

Rick-Story-8113-UFC-139.jpg

jake-ellenbergerPNG.png

I don't find either boring. Also Rick Story is tough as hell. Ellenberger folds when he gets hit.

Their will to win has been polar opposite as of late.

>When Did You First Realize Rick Story And Jake Ellenberger Aren't The Same Person

the first time i saw both of them

I realize it in the 3rd round of their fight, im a little slow. Also, arent both these guys charlie brenneman as well?

Whole lot of bitching going on tonight about a free card.

I remember watching the Story/Hendricks fight and my friend who was a casual fan kept calling Hendricks 'Jew-Beard' and calling Story 'Ass-Eyes.' It's pretty funny to look back on now considering where Hendricks went in his career..

Ive never thought they are the same person and i dont find them to be boring.generic looking as fuck??? wtf does that even mean?

Rick has been doing better lately but Ellenberger has been fighting beasts as of late.

I realize it in the 3rd round of their fight, im a little slow. Also, arent both these guys charlie brenneman as well?

And on a good night any one of those giys can turn into johnny hendrix. Well to me anyway

Its like the paul taylor paul kelly thing.

Last edited:
Back