Miranda has some of the worst coaching I've seen in a while...

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"One more round, one more round..."

Cero advise. What garbage coaches are these?

Sometimes all a fighter wants to know is how many rounds are left

Cardio and fight IQ not too great either.

He's terribly trained. It seemed like he worked very little on gameplan. His takedown defense is hugely problematic, and showed no signs of adaptability. It is the trainer's job to think about their fighter to cover weaknesses and produce suitable strategies. What the Hell they are doing with him, I don't know.

Sometimes all a fighter wants to know is how many rounds are left

Then throw the towel. If you're asking your fighter to get out there and fight, as a trainer, your job is to help him do as well as possible, even if the loss is imminent and the fighter is discouraged.

Worse than "beautiful work, champ!"?

That's a hard one, because Ronda is so psychologically fragile she might need that kind of reassurance not to crumble.

I'm not defending Edmond's training, but he might just know Ronda very well and so might know what works better. He did give technical advice, at least, after saying that. Ronda's psychological and maturity problems are deeper than just her skills as a fighter.

Are you saying he can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad?

Are you saying he can't turn chicken shit into chicken salad?

He could be doing a lot better than he is, that's for sure. Not saying Camozzi is a pushover, but he was so one-dimensional and gappy, you would think he would be at a higher level in certain key areas. It wasn't that he was getting advice he wasn't following, he just wasn't getting advice. It's as if the trainers themselves gave up. If you're not even think of giving your fighter options, might as well give up on him.

Back