Boring card so far

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has there only been 1 finish this entire night? Masvidal fight was alright I guess but its been serious snoozers for a while.

Screen_Shot_2016_05_29_at_10_39_11_PM.png

Hmm... guess everyone's definition of boring is different. I've actually enjoyed the majority of the fights tonight.

I've enjoyed most of the fights so far.

Its not too bad, some cool shit. The spinning back kick to the body finish was great, especially since that dude got his nose exploded with a sick knee early in the fight

Dude...

Larkin / Masvidal was fun!

There's been some pretty competitive fights thus far.

Relax the 3 best fights have not even happend yet

What the fuck is the point of that screenshot

I've only been watching the main card and I think you're fucking crazy.

Has there only been 1 finish this entire night? Masvidal fight was alright I guess but its been serious snoozers for a while.

God the quality of your free stream sucks, TS. Show your eyes some respect and level up your Google-fu for crying out loud. Look at the quality of my free stream, and I'm doing it off my neighbor's wifi. You're in no position to comment on the quality of the card with that crappy stream.

HEBSUSZ.jpg

Been some good fights, but I'm really, really hoping we see some finishes in the last 3 bouts

Go watch cops on Spike tv if it's not up to your standards then

Boring card, but free so meh..

GUERNICA#1

Camozzi needs to be fed to another grappler and get cut already.

No KO power, doesn't really excell in any aspect, dudes just a boring middle of the pack grinder.

But yeah man card is weak m8

Only boring fight was Eye/McMann. Rest of the card has been fantastic, enjoying it all. Larkin and Jorge was amazing.

There have been some action fights. This last one had a ton of action in it (you could take a screen shot of any fight during most moments and it won't look exciting because it's a still). Burkman/Felder was intense. Almost every fight has delivered actually. Guess it's just a matter of taste.

Back