No points taken away for that poke?

no one else is outraged about that eye poke?

If only I could get a gif of that eye poke. Larkin should be cut for that shit.

2 points? How can we take you seriously. Its a fist fight. Do u give the other team 2 goals for a foul in soccer?

Edit: actually the thing that outrages me is when the refs rush the recovery and pressure the fighter to fight before hes ready. Why do ball shots get 5 minutes and eyepokes dont?

Stumbling, off balance intentional eye poke. Take notes, Jon Jones.

That was one of the nastiest eye pokes ive seen. It looked like a jab landed in real time because of masvidals head snapping back. Shit was fast.

2 points? How can we take you seriously. Its a fist fight. Do u give the other team 2 goals for a foul in soccer?

Edit: actually the thing that outrages me is when the refs rush the recovery and pressure the fighter to fight before hes ready. Why do ball shots get 5 minutes and eyepokes dont?
I hate that. The refs need to shut up. And only tell the fighter what the time is at every minute or so. If want the whole 5 minutes so be it. Don't rush them. It takes a minimum of 2 minutes to recover from an eye poke. I wish they would allow eye wash after an eye poke. Eye wash would sooth the burning he's feeling because you'd be surprised how dirty a finger or thumb is touching your eye ball.

If someone could get a gif of the poke, that would be great.

two fucking points? might as well DQ him

I hate that. The refs need to shut up. And only tell the fighter what the time is at every minute or so. If want the whole 5 minutes so be it. Don't rush them. It takes a minimum of 2 minutes to recover from an eye poke. I wish they would allow eye wash after an eye poke. Eye wash would sooth the burning he's feeling because you'd be surprised how dirty a finger or thumb is touching your eye ball.

I had a nice spiral slip thru my hands once and drill me in the eye, pretty sure i sat on the sidelines for at least 10 minutes and that was just pick up touch football, not heading back into a fist fight lol

I had a nice spiral slip thru my hands once and drill me in the eye, pretty sure i sat on the sidelines for at least 10 minutes and that was just pick up touch football, not heading back into a fist fight lol
It went through the face mask?? I hope u at least got the ball stuck in the face mask for the completion.

Masvidal mocked him with a smile. Then Larkin poked him in the eye. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence.

Not sure why more fighters don't use eye pokes and nut shots. Especially when they need a breather. They're de facto legal in the UFC.

Because the referee can't examine your balls to see if they're OK.

It went through the face mask?? I hope u at least got the ball stuck in the face mask for the completion.

Nono was saturday afternoon pick up touch football, no gear. Qb had a nice arm tho it got me good for sure

Yup. You get one free one no matter how damaging or flagrant.
1915293_10153257129942124_3280910905523982179_n.jpg

At least one, often two.

Back