Fedor dissuades Cro Cop from throwing his patented left head kick

Uncommon Valor

Super Fly
@Silver
Reaction score

I'm far from a Fedor fan, but that was pretty amazing.

And here's another gif of him checking a leg kick:

G4wiKEj.gif

Yeah, that was the fight that made realize how fast Fedor was.

Loved the look on CroCop's face after Fedor landed that leg kick.

Well iirc he was training in Holland for this match up, his striking defense was on point that night. Fedor won the fight but he still got busted up a bit, I remember CC hitting him with some nice straight shots.

That was from training with Tyrone spong for that training camp.

Obvious can crusher with technique and reflexes like that.

Well iirc he was training in Holland for this match up, his striking defense was on point that night. Fedor won the fight but he still got busted up a bit, I remember CC hitting him with some nice straight shots.

6o25py.jpg

29dinn4.jpg

TartIckyBabirusa.gif

Correct.

Fedor had a beautiful gameplan and execution for that fight. He did exactly what you need to do to take away Cro Cops main weapon, that is to constantly walk him down to not give him any space to get off his kicks and mixing in takedowns. Even doing so he got fucked up pretty bad. Both guys were bad mofos at that time. If I recall after the fight Fedor exclaimed he would "never fight that man again".

Fedor has amazing gifs vs Arlovski too. He was reflecting his punches. If anybody has those gifs

Emelianenko is the GOAT, and one pound of him still beats one pound of Jon Jones, Demetrious Johnson, Luke Rockhold, and the rest of these so called "P4P kings."

The man showcased superhuman reflexes in that fight:

fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif

Fedor what a fucking beast man, that fight against CC is amazing the way he walks him down, to Cro Cop of all people is just.....wait for it................GOATworthy

oh and sitting in Noguerias guard raining hellfire on him like it aint no thang

Fedor what a fucking beast man, that fight against CC is amazing the way he walks him down, to Cro Cop of all people is just.....wait for it................GOATworthy

oh and sitting in Noguerias guard raining hellfire on him like it aint no thang

that sweep he pulled on nog...
gimme a sec lemme find it

20r2vxf.gif

If you notice moments b4 Mirko throws the 1st head kick, which Fedor dodges and tries to take Mirko down ending up falling out of the ring dued to also Mirko´s great reflexes, you will see that Fedor actually sugests Mirko to throw a head kick...

Back