What's the deal with Larkin's hair?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
How come none of his friends have come forward and had a little word in his ear like: "Come on mate, that's just childish"

What is it? Ladies washroom symbol?

07488d83c73d58b0d09e2a8d33309ae3.jpg

It's different he doesn't follow what's popular he does what he wants I respect it.

Representing Riverside son.

Riverside bell

Looks like an asshole. But he's inches from KO'ing masvidal man. It's gonna be bad.

If I ever commented on a friend's haircut I'd hope he'd stop being friends with me.

Edit: That is, commented other than:

Me: Haircut?
Him: Yep.

That is the only acceptable conversation for two guys to have about one's haircut.

Representing Riverside son.

Riverside bell

This.
Funny though he used to train in Riverside at icon mma but they closed down, now he trains in Rancho Cucamonga and it's still says he's fighting out of Riverside lol

If I ever commented on a friend's haircut I'd hope he'd stop being friends with me.

Edit: That is, commented other than:

Me: Haircut?
Him: Yep.

That is the only acceptable conversation for two guys to have about one's haircut.

No, it is your duty as a friend to call your friend's new haircut ridiculous, whether it's ridiculous or not.

I don't think they say Mate in Riverside.

Lorenz Larkin is the better faster striker so good that he won. His boxing looks much better specifically his jab and uppercut.

He needs to work on his clinch game to be elite. If he had a good muay thai plum he would be top 5. he should have a good clinch seeing as how he had good elbows.

Masvidal has a GOAT chin that's for sure.

I've seen Lorenz train at 10 Tenth planet jui jitsu in Riverside before a few years ago. Definitely improved his jj

Back