The Day Joe Rogan Is No Longer With Us

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will be a terrible day. The commentary now is so robotic and milquetoast. Makes you appreciate Joe Rogan. I love that man.

The day he dies?

Yes I agree that will be a terrible day, no sense in making a thread about it though.

Thats why I use my Joe Rogan soundboard every card he doesnt commentate.

"HES HURT"

I love rogan. As long as hes not doing stand up... Or his podcast

.. will be a glorious day I will celebrate every year. Because other commentators don't scream like maniacs that doesn't make them worse. I always take a calm but objective commentator over an ecstatic biased one

Last edited:
To this day it still blows my mind that people like this brain dead drug addicted degenerate. The guy can't even self reflect enough to wear some makeup or shave during close up promos, let alone care about what garbage comes out of his mouth.

I think his podcast is aite
Agreed. Joe is actually funny in conversation. He also gets some pretty funny guests on his show that make it entertaining. The banter between them is sometimes top notch hilarious. But yeah his stand up is terrible. His stand just doesn't work because there's no feedback like in a conversation. He makes a good joke from time to time though.

.. will be a glorious day I will celebrate every year. Because other commentators don't scream like maniac that doesn't make them worse. I always take a calm but objective commentator over an ecstatic biased one

I'm the other way around. I can see who is winning, I don't need a commentator at all, the bias can get annoying but only in extreme cases. But damned if I want to listen to the robotic drone of a Jon Anik during a fight. Joe and Mike have some hilarious moments between them, so I like 'em.

To this day it still blows my mind that people like this brain dead drug addicted degenerate. The guy can't even self reflect enough to wear some makeup or shave during close up promos, let alone care about what garbage comes out of his mouth.
He used to care. Hence why he covered up his baldness for the longest time. Dude started going bald pretty bad in his mid 30's. Poor guy. Young Joe Rogan was a stud. Now he's bald, he's old and his head has grown 3 sizes since his 20's. He looks like a Mr Potato head now. I think he pickled his brain too much with all the drugs he takes. When he was in his 20's dude kept his body as a temple. He was a true martial artist. Didnt drink or smoke or do drugs. I think the reason why Joe doesn't look like he's 100 years old today is because he's still getting some mileage of how good he used to take care of himself in his 20's. Now look at him.

Are you really criticizing someone for not giving a shit about wearing makeup on camera?

UFC Joe Rogan is awesome. Him and Dana are what makes the UFC so good and every sport needs characters like them as opposed to all the other generic stiffs on air.

Liked only bc humor shouldn't go unnoticed

Rogaine is a nuthugger and says A LOT of stupid shit, but I would rather him be there. You can tell he cares about MMA when he announces.

The UFC needs to hire Kevin Harlan

If Rogan was calling that game it would have been.

"KG is hurt, Mike! He's Hurt!"

It bothers you that much that a man isnt clean shaven or wearing make up during close up promos??

Back