I am running a $10 contest

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
I am offering $10 either google play or itunes to the best picker for this fight card.

Please post your tapology picks here to enter.

I was going to do this in the sticky thread for this card but its 100 pages deep lmao.

38669-1041876.png

Well, my score is no better. 4/12 so far. Nobody will support you though as it's Sherdog.

38669-1040259.png

When the card concludes i will go through and determine the winner. Its all good. Lol the card isnt over 4/12 ers

My tapology is acting up, so let me post them by hand.

Milstead Rd 2 tko
Caraway by split
Collier round 2 tko
McCann decision
Koch sub round 2
Trujillo by unanimous

I don't want to bore you with the rest, so I'll just update this post after each fight.

damnit i picked burkman. he looked good tonight, that first round was awesome he landed some bombs on felder. paul edged it out though.

My tapology is acting up, so let me post them by hand.

Milstead Rd 2 tko
Caraway by split
Collier round 2 tko
McCann decision
Koch sub round 2
Trujillo by unanimous

I don't want to bore you with the rest, so I'll just update this post after each fight.
Hahaha no way brother.

Tapologoy cant be changed once the card starts hence why i am using that

I'm tied with Gnosisrausch by Tapology scoring and the only difference between our last 3 picks is the round which we picked Almeida to KO Garbrandt. Might be just a straight draw if Almeida doesn't KO him in ether rounds.

I'm tied with Gnosisrausch by Tapology scoring and the only difference between our last 3 picks is the round which we picked Almeida to KO Garbrandt. Might be just a straight draw if Almeida doesn't KO him in ether rounds.
Yea i just saw that as well. But its cool. If its a tie points wise as well il just get 2 $10 cards. No worries

Well, I don't use iTunes, so that leaves Google Play as the only applicable option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back