"Um... I want a title shot next."

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Weakest callout ever?

You need to go Stipe beast mode to get it.

Ask for it with cuteness.

McMann is so boring but man oh man is her wrestling good.

Is there any better time to ask for a title shot than after you won one of the most boring fights ever to snap a 2 fight loss streak?
I don't think so, Tate vs McMann wuhuuuu!

Two losses in a row before, just won a very boring decision, lost to the current champion already and lost a title fight in 64 seconds.

The girl is nice as they come, but no title short for her. Give her Bert Correia and let's see if she can get a finish.

LOL I cant believe Sara had the Balls to ask for a title shot after that terrible performance.. She has a very high opinion of herself for someone that has done nothing... and after her whining about fighter pay, this really makes her seem like a entitled little spoiled brat... I cant believe she thinks her performances warrant higher pay....I have seen enough of her...Go back Invicta.

Stipe truly wanted the title shot. You have to want the belt so bad in order to attain it. Good on Stipe.

Very cute though. I think the subconscious feeling on her performance made her ask like that

Sara seems like such a nice person. It probably has something to do with her lack of killer instinct in the cage.

Worst title shot call of alltime FOH

mUAN1c9.gif

1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back