I hope the UFC didn't pay much to keep Sterling

You could say "badly" if he got KOd or submitted in the 1st. It was a close fight.

At least he was humble in loss? Trying to find a positive of all the talk of how great he is and was going to steam roll this guy...

What hype train? This is a guy who just fought in position 1 of 2 on Fight Pass in an arena with what looks like 25 people in it.

Apart from that, not sure how a loss to a decent fighter derails anything. You knew before this that he was one-dimensional. I still think he is the future of the division with some more tough fights and some more development.

You could say "badly" if he got KOd or submitted in the 1st. It was a close fight.

Considering how confident he was that he would completely dominate Caraway, I'd say yeah he was beaten badly.

Me too since it will be equivalent to losing millions in a house fire.

Guys like Sterling and Kevin Lee have no more hope.

Considering how confident he was that he would completely dominate Caraway, I'd say yeah he was beaten badly.

But he wasn't beaten badly

hahaha damn he lost? i was just saying yesterday I couldnt understand for the life of me why this guy was so hyped

He's seen better performances (like the fight against Mizugaki for example), but yeah, Caraway has always been tough customer at that weight class.

What hype train?
The guy was shopping himself around to other promotions like he was a future champ, eventually got the UFC to pay what he thought he was worth.

Some people on Sherdog bought into that hype.

The dumbass needs to drop the gold chains, pibulls, and funkmaster bullshit. Being black doesn't make you a rapper.

Back