Adam Milstead was in Foxcatcher!

ScriptReadsMe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just realized he played the russian at the very end who was going to fight Mark Schultz. Funny thing is announcer introduces him as fighting from russia but calls him by his real name Milstead.

Fast forward at 1:00

A sloppy fight between he and de la Rocha but he's got some heavy hands and seems pretty athletic. Seems like an all around good guy and I hope he keeps improving. I think he can find some success.

Yo tell me Channing Tatum doesn't look exactly like fuckin Wanderlei right at the end there. That's hilarious lol

And thats why you're not a critic, lol

Why? Its not something id watch twice and ive watched a lot of movies more than once. It was boring! I barely remember it to be honest which is not a good thing hehe

And thats why you're not a critic, lol
I somewhat agree with him, although I see why it was highly rated. Great movie, but didn't enjoy watching it much, if that makes sense.

I enjoyed his fight, man De La Roicha had huge heart in that

Why? Its not something id watch twice and ive watched a lot of movies more than once. It was boring! I barely remember it to be honest which is not a good thing hehe

Carrels performance alone made it a good movie, and actually Ruffalo was great in it as well. It was a little slow paced but it was a very underrated movie that pretty much got overlooked for any kind of awards. it was a solid 7-8/10 imo, but I respect your opinion

A sloppy fight between he and de la Rocha but he's got some heavy hands and seems pretty athletic. Seems like an all around good guy and I hope he keeps improving. I think he can find some success.

I like his uppercuts and some combinations he throw in the first were good

Carrels performance alone made it a good movie, and actually Ruffalo was great in it as well. It was a little slow paced but it was a very underrated movie that pretty much got overlooked for any kind of awards. it was a solid 7-8/10 imo, but I respect your opinion

Why thank u! Maybe i didnt like it because i cannot relate to the american collegiate sports system, being a geek from canada

Damn I wish I knew he had played a Russian. That's the next best thing to actually being one. With that knowledge it would have increased my certenty of him beating 'Zac' De La Rocha to 100% and I would have bet everything on him, and I would be a bit richer right now.

Oh well. Next time.

What is your definition of a good film then?

Hmm, ok sure ill play

Comedy: big lebowski, fear and loathing, anchorman

Drama: pulp fiction, enders game, snatch

Thriller: i saw the devil (south korean), usual suspects, res dogs

Action: 300, troy, die hard, bourne, mission impossibles

Horror: the good fast zombie movies (28 days, 28 weeks), and lets finish the list off with tremors cause what a list without a kevin bacon movie lol (ok tremors isnt great but its a fun oldschool movie) :p

Hmm, ok sure ill play

Comedy: big lebowski, fear and loathing, anchorman

Drama: pulp fiction, enders game, snatch

Thriller: i saw the devil (south korean), usual suspects, res dogs

Action: 300, troy, die hard, bourne, mission impossibles

Horror: the good fast zombie movies (28 days, 28 weeks), and lets finish the list off with tremors cause what a list without a kevin bacon movie lol (ok tremors isnt great but its a fun oldschool movie) :p
Thats a good list(except Enders game). But they all have one thing in common - fiction. Foxcatcher is a biographical film, and Steve Carell's acting was so unbelievably good it actually terrified the real Mark Schultz. The film was not supposed to excite the viewers, but simply tell the truth about the great Schultz brothers minus the Adam Milstead part.

Back