Was Caraway-Sterling a draw?

Loko3

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The first round was arguably a 10-8 round for Sterling. With Caraway winning the latter 2 rounds that makes it 28-28. Anyone else score it this way?

I think that Sterling won that fight. Don't get me wrong Mr. Tate wrestlefucked to possibly win the last two rounds but that first round should have been 10-8. The second round is the one that really kills me. The majority of that round was Sterling picking apart Mr. Tate on the feet. Then there was the takedown, some transitions but absolutely no ground and pound or even attempts to set up subs. I would have actually given the fight to Sterling 29-27 but I can see 28-28.

arguably. Sterling needs to work on being effective with his energy.

To get a 10-8 you have to have a death.

P.S.
Not my opinion. Just the way it is sometimes.

Sterling most certainly did not win that fight

Caraway landed few decent strikes first round. Not like he got taken down immediately and worked the whole round.

10-9 sterling. Quit letting Jon Anik influence your opinion.

Sterling fizzled man. He has no claim to a win here sorry.

Sterling just got #EXPOSED

Where's all the Sherbros claiming he would beat Cruz and be champ etc.???

I'm still trying to figure out how one of the judges scored it 29-28 Aljo.

I hate Caraway, but I had it 29-28 Caraway. Sterling has a lot of potential though.

How the fuck is round 1 a 10-8?

If that was a 10-8 then round 1 and 2 of Maia/Brown was like a 10-3

Lol at Sterling picking anyone apart on the feet. Round 1 was no where close to a 10-8 either.

under PRIDE rules Caraway deserved the W, unhopefully its not PRIDE, its the UFC so I´ll say some idiots are trying to be cool to Miesha

Miesha was more of a draw in that fight.

Back