Thoughts on that stoppage?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I mean he was getting wrecked no doubt, but he was still throwin. Im a little on the fence on that one.

How tough is De la Rocha though? That was pretty insane

Gotta let homer continue bro, milstead was gonna gas out and de la rocha was gonna ko him the 3rd

Last edited:
I think it's fine. He needed to keep some of his blood inside him.

It was fine. It would also have been fine to let it continue, but it would have been at the cost of a few brain cells.

I had no issue with it. I don't think he had much left.

I don't mind it but still think the timing off it was weird as fuck.

Looked like Milstead hit him with a punch, then in the midst of throwing another one the ref jumps in and stops it before it lands. Lol.

I don't mind it but still think the timing off it was weird as fuck.

Looked like Milstead hit him with a punch, then in the midst of throwing another one the ref jumps in and stops it before it lands. Lol.
Agreed that was pretty weird

he wasn't out of the fight. milstead was out of gas, and rocha could have theoretically won.

then again, i don't give a shit since rocha clearly doesn't belong in the ufc.

also, i had money on milstead, so i'm happy.

Good stoppage. Could he have still won.... maybe, but fighter safety is paramount and tognoni did his job.

What a chin he has.He was taking some good shots but still fighting back.

If his nickname is Homer Simpson why didn't the ref let it go? Homer Simpson has a special thick skull with an extra quarter of an inch padding between his brain and skull.

I agree with the ref that de la Rocha had taken enough damage over the last two minutes.

But there is a possibility that Milstead was about to gas really hard. Would've been interesting to see what de la Rocha could've done in the third round against a gassed newcomer.

MeH not the worst stoppage but not a good one either. It was an average stoppage for me

They pan across like 30 friends and family members of his in the stands, not really a fan of watching them gasp in horror as he gets beat to death in front of them.
Dude had no chance at all, was getting hard to watch.

Great stoppage actually. Milstead will be a threat in the future. The sky's the limit for him.

Back