Caraway is getting smoked tonight

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Feel free to bump this if I am wrong, but I just laughed watching Caraway trying minimize Sterling's talent. All he could say was...

gettyimages-460082352.jpg

"He doesn't like to fight. He just punches and kicks you, takes you down and looks for the choke. He is talented but he doesn't like to fight."

Well yeah Bryan, that is what he does. What a ridiculous comment. Sterling is extremely confident and I think he is better almost everywhere. The only way I see Bryan winning is he LnPs in the guard.

Aljamain by UD or 2nd round Stoppage.

Who you got?

Sterling will destroy Caraway. I got Sterling by submission and finishing Caraway.

I think so too

"He doesn't like to fight. He just punches and kicks you, takes you down and looks for the choke. He is talented but he doesn't like to fight."

I thought throwing punches and kicks, taking people down and looking for a submission was fighting.
I'm not sure that Caraways definition would stand up in court.

"I wasn't fighting that man, I only punched and kicked him."

He'd better... All that shit Stirling has been talking, if Caraway beats him he's going to look ridiculous!

I think Caraway taps him.

Last edited:
Mayweather curse will guarantee Caraway's victory

Good, just another reason to like Sterling. Caraway is a good fighter and all but I can't recall seeing a fighter look for an easier path to a title shot. How many fighters have accusing him of ducking them?

a good job no one really cares about him then

though sterlins seems to be quite a shit trash talker so I'm actually hoping Carway can win

Mayweather curse will guarantee Caraway's victory

Has Sterling been talking shit about Mayweather?

Bad idea. Besides I thought Sterling was all about reppin' the brother man and beating up the other man (and taking his fine-ass woman)

He was criticizing Aljo's lack of boxing more than anything. He hardly throws his hands. That said, I think Aljo will still wrestle fuck him.

No way. Caraway is too slick. Sterling will get sub.

unlikely.

caraway looked very good against assuncao.

Caraway ain't no punchbag, dude hasn't been finished in 6 years.

Pulling for caraway. Gotta root for the biggest underdog of the card. And here...we...go

Regardless of the fight's outcome, I'm sure Caraway will get "smoked" by Meisha at the end of it all. And isn't that what really matters?

TS is just envious that caraway is the one who,winning or losing,gets to byte that sweet rounded piece of miesha ass.

On topic
I hope he gets the W

Has Sterling been talking shit about Mayweather?

Bad idea. Besides I thought Sterling was all about reppin' the brother man and beating up the other man (and taking his fine-ass woman)
Weidman claimed that Mayweather tried to steal Sterling's woman and Sterling confirmed the story

So the main reason I see that people don't like Caraway is because he has a hot girlfriend? Is it because he said he would knock out Ronda's teeth? Isn't that something to almost applaud? I don't get it.

Back