Does the UFC have some of the worst fans ever?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I swear UFC and mma fans in general cant wait for a chance to shit on a fighter. Most of the time they don't even wait they just make up a reason to talk shit. There isn't a single fighter who doesn't get shitted on on a daily basis.

Oh yeah, with the exception of me and a few others.

8rWSPVW.gif

If you've ever been to a live UFC event, you’d know the answer to that. UFC fans are predominately douchebags and always have been.

all sports have pretty equally shitty fans.

nobody has ever rioted after a ufc though. not sure if any other major sport can say the same.

Football fans scare me, American football and world football both.

yes indeed, they are a hateful and spiteful bunch.

all sports have pretty equally shitty fans.

nobody has ever rioted after a ufc though. not sure if any other major sport can say the same.

true, ufc fans are so fickle that they don't have enough passion to riot

Yes.

With team sports you can look at various ways a team failed and kinda spread the blame, but with fighters it's all on that person. So when someone loses you see "fans" talk shit about them. Despite it being the toughest and most brutal competition on Earth, "fans" find a way to shit on fighters.

It gets worse when people are shitting on fighters over nationality bullshit. I lose a bit of faith in humanity every time I see American fans or Brazilian fans booing this shit out of a person that flew half way around the world to perform a dangerous job in front of them for their entertainment. Ridiculous pieces of shit that need purged from the gene pool.

TS's mistake is equating all MMA fans with the trolls on Sherdog.

Back