Cody boxing will shook Almeida

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Come on guys Almeida was getting lit up by Pickett until the knee, Cody will boxe the shit outta him and expose his padded record, Cody via wrestling and better boxing, not to mention he touched King Conor.maxresdefault.jpg480428438.jpg

Your lack of understanding of how the English language works has me shook

giphy.gif

I think they're both very skilled. I do believe Cody has the better boxing, but I think he hasn't been in trouble or the deep waters that Almeida has been in. Cody could end it early, but if not, I think Thomas will win the fight through diversity of skillset.

I got Cody .with the second round tko. Almeida has more weapons but I think Cody can stifle him and frustrate him, especially if he mixes in takedowns. In a slow paced fight, Cody has the advantage. I think he gets him with a sweet left hook.

Saying that, if it's a war then I'd say Almeida may overwhelm Cody and finish him.

I think they're both very skilled. I do believe Cody has the better boxing, but I think he hasn't been in trouble or the deep waters that Almeida has been in. Cody could end it early, but if not, I think Thomas will win the fight through diversity of skillset.
Dude Almeida will lose, nuff said

Sorry but where's the evidence he has great boxing? He knocked out Brimage and some scrub on short notice who came in dehydrated to the bone, he couldn't knock out Briones and he gets drawn into the pocket too much, he leaves his chin out and moves forward with his hands down, he might win but it will only be because of Almeidas suspect chin.

pickett is a great boxer (better than cody), and one of the toughest motherfuckers in the sport.

just shut up.

Back