Jon jones Boxing and Wrestling will be too much for any HW.

andrei.42

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stop saying that Jones won't be champ at HW. He has all the tools to tool every HW. Overeem might be a hard matchup for him, but he would still be favourite. He has much better boxing than overeem and good enough wrestling to dictate where the fight will take place.

He is the GSP of LHW and HW division.

Deja vu...

Conor Mcgregor Boxing and Wrestling will be too much for any LW.

Jon Jones' boxing is easily the worst part of his game. JDS and Stipe would bust him up on the feet.

Jon's boxing? It's clearly the weekest part of his game. He got outboxed by Gus and Cormier too.

JDS would finish him.

Jon Jones himself has said he needs to acclimate himself to bigger HWs, so no, he certainly can't just go up there and "tool every HW."

Stop making shit threads

His boxing? YooW0tTheFukM8? He has a 9-mile reach and still doesn't utilize a jab properly. Boxing is easily the worst aspect of his game.

Stop saying that Jones won't be champ at HW. He has all the tools to tool every HW. Overeem might be a hard matchup for him, but he would still be favourite. He has much better boxing than overeem and good enough wrestling to dictate where the fight will take place.

He is the GSP of LHW and HW division.

jones has legit mma wrestling but i wouldn't call him a boxer

Jones boxing is his Achilles heel. He got tips put on him by Gusto, what would JDS or Stone Cold Stipe do to him?

Jon Jones himself has said he needs to acclimate himself to bigger HWs, so no, he certainly can't just go up there and "tool every HW."

Stop making shit threads
Could you imagine what a wrestle boxer like Stipe who is bigger than Bones would do to him? It would be like Rocky pounding a slab of meat.

JDS would drop Jones at will.

I like Jones. In my opinion he's the goat lhw and in the discussion for mma goat but I think he'll struggle at HW if he moves up.

Yeah stop saying that someone isn't the best fighter in the division above him which he's never fought in, haters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back