Serious Sage question

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Obviously his hype train met it's inevitable demise. I must say however I'm still looking forward to his next fight. Seems to show a lot of athleticism and potential for someone so young. Anyone think he will still be a contender in the future? Does he just finish out his degree and pursue that?

Serious Sage is a force to be reckoned with

Sage will be looked back on as the American Vitor when it's all said and done. In more ways than one, too.

He's already got the Vitor blitz down.
tumblr_nvo96hSr6i1upwz95o1_400.gif

Think hes already booked for the 2017 edition of DWTS

Well UFC is feeding him the best cans they have after Barbarena pissed off Dana, so...

Sage will be looked back on as the American Vitor when it's all said and done. In more ways than one, too.

19 year old move... let him keep on the vitor track

Vitor did that to Wanderlei fucking Silva
Sage did it to some out of shape drug dealer

That was awesome. He looked like shit in his next two fights though.

Anyone who still dislikes him even after his hype train got shut down has no soul.

Sage is a good kid and wants to improve.

I guess I'm more or less saying his style is fun to watch, seems pretty crowd pleasing. Still interested in his next fight. Hoping he can improve and actually be a decent force. I think it's pretty plausible.

If Sage doesn't get turned off by some of the warz that will inevitably come his way, he will put it all together & be a legit contender.

upload_2016-5-29_13-15-24.png

Last edited:
Contender? I think he'll be champ. But not for another 5 years or so. He just has to stay focused and keep developing.

Obviously his hype train met it's inevitable demise. I must say however I'm still looking forward to his next fight. Seems to show a lot of athleticism and potential for someone so young. Anyone think he will still be a contender in the future? Does he just finish out his degree and pursue that?

I don't know if he finished his degree, but I know he hangs out at the Tristar very often and always trains seriously.

Potential contender/champ for sure.

If getting hit in the face doesn't appeal to him, he might just back up on the 6 figure salary a petroleum engineer makes.

upload_2016-5-29_13-28-34.png

Drill here or I will kick your ass.

If his dad lets him go fuckin train properly then yeh. Atm though his boxing is a bit rigid and weird, and obviously his ground game is lacking

I like watching him fight. He has a lot of potential but obvs needs to work his ground game a lot.

Back