Wanderlei fires back at Sonnen - wants to punch him in the face

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Chael Sonnen claims that he saved TUF Brazil 3 by showing Wanderlei Silva his bank account, and the Brazilian veteran quickly denied his story.

"There was a report this week about my archrival Sonnen telling stories from TUF, telling lies. He’s unbelievable," Silva said. "He comes here and tells a story that didn’t happen. When the show started, my first act was to tell him ‘turn to the camera and apologize for everything you said about this country or I won’t work with you’. And he said ‘I won’t apologize, I really think this is a sh---y country, and I won’t apologize’.

"I left, and started talking to the production when my coach, Rafael Cordeiro, came to me and said: ‘Wanderlei, here’s the deal, you will be able to answer this guy the way you like, inside the rind. You will beat him up. Go back and do the show not for him, but for the athletes’. I respect my master, and I said ‘master, you’re right’. And he comes and says he showed me his bank account. What is this?"

"Sonnen, you’re a pu—y," Silva said. "You’re hiding behind the UFC contract, you’re still tied to this event. I was able to let myself free and will fight in other promotions. This year, God willing, I will come back. And I’ll tell you this, we’re in different promotions, but we live in the same world. I don’t accept anyone telling lies about me. I can go there and put my hand in your face, you punk."

(http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/2...ack-at-chael-sonnen-wants-to-punch-him-in-the)

This fight might happen in the future. What do you think? Do you even want to watch this fight?
How possible is it? I'm not sure but I'm not gonna miss out on Chael beating up Wanderlei for 15 or 25 minutes.

Make it happen Dana.

20140523192356622960a.jpg

70c7de6c9b85ba7fb28aac8cc3c55bc5.gif

"I can't let you get close" is one of the most iconic quotes in MMA history

Make it happen in Rizin. Let them juice. As for the story you have a habitual liar and a guy with early signs of brain damage. Who knows what to believe.

Hey sherbros, could you answer me this. How was that season? I've missed out on so much tuf. The last season I watched was gsp/miller.

I was really interested in the Cheal/Silva one I just didn't have the time. Is it worth a go back?

Hey sherbros, could you answer me this. How was that season? I've missed out on so much tuf. The last season I watched was gsp/miller.

I was really interested in the Cheal/Silva one I just didn't have the time. Is it worth a go back?

Chael is an awesome coach and person. You get to know Chael more at a personal level when he's coaching. He's actually a great coach.

Chael is an awesome coach and person. You get to know Chael more at a personal level when he's coaching. He's actually a great coach.

Thanks bro, all I need from that. I really enjoy the most from tuf when the chosen coaches shows true leadership and really give a damn about about developing the fighters and making them ready and putting winning aside. True integrity, respect.

I will check it out. Thanks. ;)

Makes sense though, team Quest is legit and tight.

This fight HAS to happen. Theres just no way it cant with the amount of bad blood over the years. As others have said, have it in japan, let them juice to their eyeballs and have at it. Chael just needs to fight out his ufc contract.

A product of tv production (cut and paste).

You can't really know who is a great coach from a reality tv show like tuf.

But his advice to Uriah Hall was great, didn't seem to have any effect on him in his ufc career however.

A product of tv production (cut and paste).

You can't really know who is a great coach from a reality tv show like tuf.

But his advice to Uriah Hall was great, didn't seem to have any effect on him in his ufc career however.

Seems very strange to "cut and paste" the ultimate bad guy in MMA into the "good guy" don't you think?

Chael is a stand up guy when he's not looking for a fight. Should be known by know.

This fight HAS to happen. Theres just no way it cant with the amount of bad blood over the years. As others have said, have it in japan, let them juice to their eyeballs and have at it. Chael just needs to fight out his ufc contract.
Chael will never fight outside of the UFC, he knows the Japanese circuit.

Seems very strange to "cut and paste" the ultimate bad guy in MMA into the "good guy" don't you think?

Chael is a stand up guy when he's not looking for a fight. Should be known by know.
Not when his opponent was Wanderlei Silva. We've seen where Wanderlei ended up as not to long after. Maybe Dana and Wanderlei had some issues behind the scenes.
All in all, the tuf show can't really be used as evidence for who is a "good coach."

He sure is a stand up guy, one of my favorite personalities in mma. He puts Conor to shame.

"I can't let you get close" is one of the most iconic quotes in MMA history

I knew your user title thing was from there lol

--

Chael will kill Wand. Any weight, any organisation, any place, any time.

We pretty much just seen the fight in that gif.

Sonnen takes him down and beats him(gently) for about 15 minutes... If Wanderlei can last that long.

Woah that sounds wae different from what I thought it would.

Honestly that whole scene pretty much showed how the real fight would have gone down in the octagon.

Not when his opponent was Wanderlei Silva. We've seen where Wanderlei ended up as not to long after. Maybe Dana and Wanderlei had some issues behind the scenes.

If that was the case I don't think they would do the show in Brazil. Chael was supposed to be the bad guy.

I knew your user title thing was from there lol

--

Chael will kill Wand. Any weight, any organisation, any place, any time.

I think Chael taking him down and beating him up for 15 minutes is likely, but imagine the shitstorm if Wand subbed him off his back.

I think Chael taking him down and beating him up for 15 minutes is likely, but imagine the shitstorm if Wand subbed him off his back.

Wand ain't doing shit :>

latest

Back