Jeremy Stephens will KO Barao stiff as a board

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea there's not much to say about this one, i was already sure Barao was going to get ktfo'ed and the weigh ins only made me more confident about that outcome, oh boy.... Barao looked so shook after Stephens shoved him Dana White had to hug him , Jeremy Stephens via head clean off.104454202_10.jpg

I can always count on you to make a bold ass prediction. Haaa.

I am rooting for Stephens though, it should be a good fight.

Edit: What's up with the video having 80's Robot Sound Effects?

You call him bold

I call him an awful shitposter

Dude never sits on the fence and his predictions are always decisive to the extreme. Haaaa

You call him bold

I call him an awful shitposter

savage
Oh4fCE.gif

Dude never sits on the fence and his predictions are always decisive to the extreme. Haaaa

not even an account bet tho'

Yeah, throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

After 20 threads of picking the underdog he's hoping he's right one time so he looks like a genius even though he's just an insufferable shitposter

"Fighter X will DESTROY fighter Y"

-The Floriast Kennyin

I have Barao in this one.

Should be a good scrap, but I see Barao being too fast and technical for Stephens. I honestly don't see him finding Barao's chin with his power punches.

Barao by UD.

Yeah, throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks

After 20 threads of picking the underdog he's hoping he's right one time so he looks like a genius even though he's just an insufferable shitposter
tbh i don't even know whos the underdog here

>Cummins KO round 2

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thank you for reassuring me that you are indeed a shitposter with a multitude of bad opinions
nog surprised me and i'm sure a lot of people thought cummins was going to beat out of prime nog

Stephens has had a million UFC fights. You can count the KOs on one hand.

He's lost to every top guy he's ever faced. But he'll smash Barao?

why Jeremy couldn't KO Holloway, Oliveira or Swanson in the first place if he KO's people left and right ???

Yea there's not much to say about this one, i was already sure Barao was going to get ktfo'ed and the weigh ins only made me more confident about that outcome, oh boy.... Barao looked so shook after Stephens shoved him Dana White had to hug him , Jeremy Stephens via head clean off.View attachment 101719

Stephens definitely could but I think it's much more likely that Barao knocks him the fuck out. Regardless it will be a really fun fight that could end at any second.

Maybe we will see if barao can return to himself. Dude didn't look good in the fight between his title fights with tj.

Back