Need help with a very serious dilemma.

Tormund

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I just realized that the main card will be starting the same time as the new episode of game of thrones, I can't remember the last time I didn't watch every fight on every card yet if there's one thing I hate more than missing some fights it's accidentally reading a spoiler for an episode of something I haven't watched yet, what would you do?

Game of thrones for 1 hour?

Record game of thrones, disconnect from social media and enjoy some fights with an ice cold bud?

This is a very dire situation.

Watch both, do you have multiple TVs or laptop>?

There's plenty of fluff between fights that you can watch Thrones in segments

Live saved

My neighbor has decent bandwidth on his unprotected wifi and I got 2 cheap Acer monitors.

I'll be streaming both simultaneously.

lol please, dragons and shit. Can't wait until that shit show disappears from the face of the earth.

Disconnect from social media like you're not a lonely desperate goober who needs to be on Twitter and Facebook every minute of the day.

Ignore that fake, fantasy with overacting and stupid storylines and watch Game of Thrones.

ha... I knew that this thread would be about this before I clicked on it.

Im watching sterling/caraway, then GOT, that should be finished by the time Story fights Saffadeine, I watch the rest of the card and I'll find the rest of the fights online to watch later.

lol please, dragons and shit. Can't wait until that shit show disappears from the face of the earth.
Some of the best things in life involve "dragons and shit", you should try using that imagination sometime rather than letting it rot as you age :cool:

You know the answers you're going to get. You do know you're posting on a MMA forum.

But in all honesty, watch the one you like most.

Personally, you're not gonna ever catch me watching anything over MMA if it's on live. But that's just me.

Ignore that fake, fantasy with overacting and stupid storylines and watch Game of Thrones.

legit got me

You've done it again you absolute madman

You know nothing
Some of the best things in life involve "dragons and shit", you should try using that imagination sometime rather than letting it rot as you age :cool:

Damn I'm beating up those pussies I feel like I'm Rocky

:> PSYCH I JOKE I JOKE I KID KID
original.jpg

The fights are live so I'll watch them while they happen and just watch GoT afterward but I'm a guy who really doesn't like to watch recorded sporting events.

Don't watch any, record both and never watch them.

I'm missing both. I'll be on a mountain somewhere

when you'll discover a real life there wont be any problems within picking what to watch. like the fuck do you make this such a big deal

Back