Fighters make picks for Almeida vs Neck Tattoos

Really interesting match up, can't wait.

Sergio Pettis wasn't even ON 198.

Come on, production team

Lol

"When it comes, it comes hard."

Patrick Cummins (Kenny Florian)

Damn, even the MMA media is conspiring against Barberena.

I see Reebok handled the release of this video.

Cummins talking about coming hard... @James Baller

I was more surprised that he said it with such a straight face. As if " Coming and Coming hard" is a natural phrase to him.

I'm guessing having cum in his last name has de-sensitive him to the word and the way it can be used. More power to him.

Last edited:
Patrick Cummings cummin hard in a place near you!

1-K1hbYZfilsgGXtJTfKNB1GF4SLe2hPgzTk-A47f9OvKI1_1-0IOdO47tGLxyH9Jp6rmQ=w512-h288-nc

Cool to see Sterling actually think about fighting on a decent level even if I disagree with some things.

Man I'd be pissed if I was him, he's the #4 ranked BW opening up the fightpass card against top 10 Caraway and fuck two guys not even in the top 10 at BW that aren't even really popular are headlining the card.

Who f***ing care what those nobodies think. There are just two opinions who really matters. First one Khabib and finally our savior Jesus Christ.

lol you can see quite a few of them are not overly sure who Sterling and Carrway are, they are trying to search in their mind haha. and they didn't show the fighters who really didn't know.

Cool to see Sterling actually think about fighting on a decent level even if I disagree with some things.

Man I'd be pissed if I was him, he's the #4 ranked BW opening up the fightpass card against top 10 Caraway and fuck two guys not even in the top 10 at BW that aren't even really popular are headlining the card.
they are the draws thats why they are headlining. see them fight and ull know why

I just dont get why Cody is discrediting Almeida´s record by saying that Almeida fought against cab drivers , when Cody himselfe got koed in an amateur fight.
imo that only comes off as disrespectfull, and tbh i was surprised with his atitude. Almeida on the other hand doesnt comment on that , he only says that he will do his talking inside the cage.
Anyways i really like both guys styles, its the type of styles i enjoy the most so i cant wait for the fight !! nice card !!
And ill be rooting for Almeida

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back