Jacare Not Man Enough to Fight with Sore Knee, Says Bisping

Agree with Bisping?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I never thought 'Jacare' would turn it down," Bisping said. "Who turns it down? He just destroyed Vitor Belfort. He's in great shape. Yes, he might have a sore knee. Listen, I've got injuries all over the place, but you do it. You fight. The world isn't perfect. You wait for the perfect conditions, the perfect conditions never come."

Bisping, 37, jumped at the opportunity to take the shot. He has been in the UFC for 10 years and this is his first chance at a title. "The Count" was stunned that "Jacare" didn't suck it up and get in there against Rockhold on June 4 in Los Angeles.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/2...acare-souza-for-turning-down-title-fight-with

Jacare would violate Bisping till he was Bitchsping.

Mike is outta line on this one.

Jacare will need to be 100% to take on Luke..

We really don't know the extent of Jacare's injury.

Conor tried to do the same thing with RDA after he broke his foot. Who watches MMA and thinks that Jacare out of all people is not "man enough" to be in there?

If anything then, Bisping should probably thank Jacare.

Depends on how bad the injury is.

Bisping is gonna say anything to steer our attention away from the odds of him winning his first title shot in 10 years.

BTW, could you quote the part where Bisping says Jacare isn't man enough? Because I'm not getting that from the quote in the OP, TS.

Or maybe...just maybe, not dumb enough to waste his title shot on 2 week notice with a bum knee. Just maybe.

"I never thought 'Jacare' would turn it down," Bisping said. "Who turns it down? He just destroyed Vitor Belfort. He's in great shape. Yes, he might have a sore knee. Listen, I've got injuries all over the place, but you do it. You fight. The world isn't perfect. You wait for the perfect conditions, the perfect conditions never come."

Bisping, 37, jumped at the opportunity to take the shot. He has been in the UFC for 10 years and this is his first chance at a title. "The Count" was stunned that "Jacare" didn't suck it up and get in there against Rockhold on June 4 in Los Angeles.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/2...acare-souza-for-turning-down-title-fight-with
Bisping would get finished by jacare.. even injured.... He might want to worry about the guy who's about to end his career..

Or maybe...just maybe, not dumb enough to waste his title shot on 2 week notice with a bum knee. Just maybe.
8D8GAP3.gif

And of course if he goes out and has a shitty performance and wants redeem himself, it's "He shouldn't have taken the fight if he was injured. Back of the line." Obviously Bisping will take it under any circumstances cause he wouldn't get a title fight under normal circumstances

Jacare won the BJJ mundial with a broken arm, and Bisping has the nerve to say he's not tough or something?

Title is a bit misleading.

Bisping said no such thing

It's in keeping with Bisping being a shit talker but it's way off. Jacare just fought and the fact is Bisping has had to sit out plenty of time, os it's rich when Bisping says Jacare isn't man enough. I want Bisping to win this fight, even though he won't, and it's only because Rockhold is even annoying than Bisping.

Jacare would violate Bisping till he was Bitchsping.

Mike is outta line on this one.

Jacare will need to be 100% to take on Luke..
This. Jacare has already fought Luke to a close decision loss. He's also a good enough fighter to get his shot sooner than later. Would have been desperate and reckless to take that fight.

I'm a Bisping fan but I disagree. Taking a fight on short notice vs Luke by itself is dangerous let alone doing it injured.

I like how for 10 years Bisping has managed to keep an entire division pissed off.

Back