How wicked of a matchup would Condit vs Magny be?

TrevorLahey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Arguably both of these guys deserved title shots over Woodley. Magny has won 10 of his last 11 fights, with 3 straight wins last being a knockout win over Hector Lombard, that was an incredible fight! As for Condit I believe he beat Robbie Lawler in their fight pretty easy 3 rounds to 2. Anyways, as for a stand up war between 2 potential title challengers wouldn't it be wicked for Magny to fight Condit!

Last I heard Condit was still training so I hope that means he's sticking around for a while. Him fighting anyone is a good show usually.

pretty good match up, but Condit does not deserve another title shot yet or one over Woodley. Woodley literaly wrecked him and he just lost to Robbie.

pretty good match up, but Condit does not deserve another title shot yet or one over Woodley. Woodley literaly wrecked him and he just lost to Robbie.
Condit drops a lot of 1st rounds and was clearly picking it up in the second before a freak injury not exactly what most would call a wrecking.

:giggles:
I've been a NBK fan for about 10 years, but lets give credit where credit is due. people on here like to think Carlos was kicking Woodley's ass but TWood busted Condit's knee up from a take down. A good single leg can hyper extend the knee if you dont defend it. Being that CC has an upright Muy Thai stance he was susceptable to it. He got a TKO from leg kicks. Condit tore his ACL and Meniscus needing surgery from it and was put on the shelf. that is a fact. It was no accident what Woodley did to him.

Last edited:
LOL U mad

btw I have competed in New Mexico so I am partial to their fighters. you can fuck off now

Not even Condits wife has been a fan of him for ten years, you are just high on woodley.

'Retiring' from MMA because he wasn't gifted a decision against Robbie should show you his heart isn't in it anymore.Mentally he isn't as strong as he once was.

Magny finds a way to win and is mentally strong. He would beat Condit.

Condit is far too seasoned I think to lose to Magny. Would be fun to watch but NBK probably finishes Magny.

I've been a NBK fan for about 10 years, but lets give credit where credit is due. people on here like to think Carlos was kicking Woodley's ass but TWood busted Condit's knee up from a take down. A good single leg can hyper extend the knee if you dont defend it. Being that CC has an upright Muy Thai stance he was susceptable to it. He got a TKO from leg kicks. Condit tore his ACL and Meniscus needing surgery from it and was put on the shelf. that is a fact. It was no accident what Woodley did to him.

Condit drops a lot of 1st rounds and was clearly picking it up in the second before a freak injury not exactly what most would call a wrecking.

fair enough @SH10151. I tend to agree with @samoajoe though. A the same time I can't argue that what Woodley was going for wasn't to win the fight by any means, as it should be. Especially against a guy like Condit that gets more dangerous as the fight progresses. I was so sure that Condit had beaten Lawler that my mind was a twitter with visions of a rematch with Woodley in a 5 round fight.

Back