Aljamain or Caraway: Who Wins the Fight This Weekend?

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteyandjia

Winter Wick
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
_LV45_FP_Prelim_SterlingCaraway.jpg

Aljo by funkmaster swag.

Brain says Sterling but I have this strange feeling that Caraway is getting the win here.

U would think sterling for sure... But caraway is underrated.. Im really not very impressed with aljo.. I like him but feel like alot of bw would give him ALOT of trouble. He may beat caraway but i bet he struggles pretty hard. I hope im wrong, but i just dont see him as champ, at least not for a few years

Tough fight for Caraway. Much respect for asking for such a tough opponent. I still can't root for the guy though.

Fuck it. I got Mr. Cupcake by decision. I think Caraway gets in his grill and takes away Sterling's kicking game and forces him into dirty boxing exchanges. Sterling gets uncomfortable, makes unsuccessful takedown attempts and gets controlled for 2 rounds before Caraway gasses and Sterlings athleticism wins him the 3rd.

Gotta go with Caraway with the upset.

Caraway via decision

Caraway. Will be a close sloppy kickboxing match tho.

Sterling. I hope he shows some improved hands in this fight otherwise I'm worried that Caraway could box him the fuck up to a decision if he stuffs the takedowns. Luckily I don't think that'll be a problem because i'm pretty sure Sterling will grapple fuck Bryan to a decision.

I think.

Don't like both of em but I'm leaning toward Aljamain because he seems like he has the most potential and for sure the has the most momentum coming into this fight undefeated

I think it'll be a lot closer than people are expecting. Caraway by decision IMO.

I can see it going either way & think it will be pretty close but i'm leaning towards AlJo.

Sterling UD

Caraway by UD. The butthurt will be incredible and physique queens will cry into their umbrella drinks.

Back