Would you be a fan of Luke Rockhold if...

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
He didn't grab this tiger's balls?
10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you and Luke should sit down and talk about your feelings

I was a casual fan ever since the strikeforce days. But after seeing him murder Weidman I can't help but to support him. I hope he keeps the belt for a long time. Or at least until jacare gets a TS

It's not necessarily him being a heel per se.

Dude is just awkward and strange.

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

What does Luke being a bit nicer to his opponent have anything to do with my life?

Already fan of Luke.

Been a fan of the guy since strikeforce. He's pretty much been a phenom out the gate and now as a champ has absolutely earned the right to be cocky

I like watching him fight. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I look forward to his fights. I think he needs to be himself. I would dislike him if it was a fake nice i.e. Jon Jones publicly thanking people on twitter type fake so we all see it

WHY does he have to have good insults? Kicking people in the face isn't enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
I been a Rockhold fan since the strikeforce days. Solid ground game, great kicks, finishing power, etc. I have no problem with his personality, because fighters are supposed to believe in themselves

I base my fandom of fighters strictly on how good they are at fighting.

It makes me a huge rockhold fan.

But Weidman is still my boy.

Some of you guys post without even reading a line.
I said im a fan of his fighting ability just not the way he conducts himself.
Anyways maybe ill never like him because Weidman is still my boy!!

If Luke Rockhold was a drastically different person could I like him?

Sure, but he's not, he's Luke Rockhold, unfortuantely!

1 im a fan

2 let the man be who he is. Nothing worse than someone being fake for the cameras.

3 his smugness is funny many times. We have the epic hold of the tigers balls pic due to his alpha weirdness. Hes fine how he is.

4 he is a hell of a fucking fighter. Nothing needs to change.

I've been a fan since his Strikeforce days. His new image (hyping fights?) is kind of lame but I like his confidence.

Back