Thomas Almeida KO in Brad Pickett

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Flying%2BKnee%2BKnockout%2BThomas%2BAlmeida%2Bvs%2BBrad%2BPickett%2BUFC%2B189.gif

is awesome

Picket fall very bad

Others Thomas KOs
3_Cody_Williams_vs_Thomas_de_Almeida.gif

thomas-almeida-ufc-knockout.gif

the Kid hits hard

Wearing sunglasses indoors is worse than having neck tattoos.

War Garbrandt

The brad Pickett ko was post USADA as well.

The brad Pickett ko was post USADA as well.
What does usada have anything to do with thominhas? Or pickett? Did pickett get popped or something? Dont understand the usada reference

I was genuinely concerned for Birchacks well being when Almeida laid him out like that. One of the nastiest KOs of 2015.

What does usada have anything to do with thominhas? Or pickett? Did pickett get popped or something? Dont understand the usada reference
I wanted to beat the brazilian = steroid crowd and be the first to rebuttal.

Sherdog is an interesting place.

Well it's just like that now on sherdog.

If you ain't looking good after usada or showing the same power/speed than you automatically on something.

A beautiful knockout and one of the most exciting cards EVER

I think it's a reference to the popular belief that all brazilian fighters look like shit after USADA started doing tests.

Birchak KO was so brutal. And Almeida's reaction with his tongue out was awesome too

The Birchak KO was one of the most violent I've seen recently, and the combo was absolute Tekken shit. Jumping spin kick, spinning elbow, then a 4-punch combo to finish him off. Awesome.

Love jumping switch knee K.O's. Such a beautiful work of art...and he did it classic Thai style by pulling the face into the knee.

I still haven't recovered from watching my dude One Punch get flatlined - pls no more gifs, it hurts.

Back