Would Conor beating Floyd Mayweather in boxing be the biggest sports upset of all time?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I for one hope Dana and Floyd can work something out they could charge 200 dollars for the PPV and it would still do huge numbers. Any way I think a fighter of Conor's striking ability could def catch Floyd with some thing early.

If we're living in a hypothetical world and that fight were to happen - yes

Any way I think a fighter of Conor's striking ability could def catch Floyd with some thing early.

L O L

It very unlikely that Conor would be the one to end Floyd's perfect record. The only thing that would give him any chance at all is that Floyd is old now and he's going to lose a step or two any minute now.

Nope. When the jets win the superbowl it will be the biggest upset in sports history.

And yes i am a jets fan.​

I for one hope Dana and Floyd can work something out they could charge 200 dollars for the PPV and it would still do huge numbers. Any way I think a fighter of Conor's striking ability could def catch Floyd with some thing early.
f0071e79c93f87d900ab7f92248831c0.jpg

It would have to be up there.

I mean, the chances of Conor beating Floyd in a boxing match, i don't even know man. You could put $100 on him and make 10 million if he won.

It would be like Boston College beating the New England Patriots or Usain Bolt losing a race to a white guy.

If I were the FBI, I might look into that 'win' and who bet big on it.

UFC fans are used to $50-$60 for a PPV. I doubt they'd wanna pay even $100 for a boxing match they could just download.

How could there be? A guy with a 0-0 boxing record beating one of the greatest fighters ever, who is also undefeated.
You might be right. I was just thinking off the top of my head, I can't name any examples, so I don't know... but I just figured there had to be some pretty absurd upsets, odds wise, at least.

Back