Why is Sterling-Caraway on the prelims?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Sterling should be fighting on a PPV's main card, why on earth is he on Fight Night prelims? He'll probably be fighting for the title later this year.

Unrelated:

Yeah, it's a solid match-up.

UFC hoping to grab more Shite-pass subscribers.

Is normal.

ufc wants people to buy queef pass

The opposite could be said for caraway. He belongs on the prelims.

And after sterling loses to Caraway you will see why he belongs on the prelims as well.

Because Sage said it's awesome.

Yeah, it's a solid match-up.

UFC hoping to grab more Shite-pass subscribers.

Is normal.

After "Whineddy" and "Complaineddy", when I thought it was impossible for you to bring something funnier, you come up with fucking "Shite Pass".

My hat's off to you. Again.

Gotta keep the fight pass subscribers happy with potentially good match ups.

Fighting on a PPV helps no one unless they're getting a cut of the buy rate.

They want fight pass sales.
Too bad for them, everyone without fight pass will probably just stream it.

Sterling should be fighting on a PPV's main card, why on earth is he on Fight Night prelims? He'll probably be fighting for the title later this year.

Unrelated:

UFC trying to sell that FightPass. They are constantly putting a fight that should be on the main card, as the last fight or only fight on Fight Pass.

queef pass

giphy.gif

They can start putting the Co-Main Event on fight pass and I STILL wouldn't buy it......They sure as hell aren't ropping in any casual fans with the fights they hold for fight pass...Only diehards usually know who the main event fight pass guys are.

Dana is trying to bleed the loyal fans to death......Fu*ker!

i feel as though dana did this just to give meesh a power trip over mr meesh. "bow to the champion you prelim fighter!!! hahahaha!!!!!" says cupcake

They can start putting the Co-Main Event on fight pass and I STILL wouldn't buy it......They sure as hell aren't ropping in any casual fans with the fights they hold for fight pass...Only diehards usually know who the main event fight pass guys are.

Dana is trying to bleed the loyal fans to death......Fu*ker!

I think casual fans know Anderson silva and bisping

FIght pass is Awesome!

Zuffa please send check to my current address

Because you touch yoursel....ah fuck it.

To force fans to buy Fight Pass. And they plan to put more fights on there, so get ready

they put names on fight pass to make you buy fight pass.

Back