Rockhold cut weight is off the charts...

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wandrockhold_zps819bb7d1.gif

Why not just fight at LHW???

Because Jones would woop that greek god ass, and then he'd have to fight his team mate

Because he's the middleweight champion

He said it himselfe that he only cuts something like 20 pounds ...
and i would like to see him fight Jones ... imo he has almost all the tools to beat Jones

Lol.I didn't expect that ending in the gif;)

He seems like a very large MW. He made Chris look small. Weird because he is tall but not skinny.

With the new weight cutting rules i just dont see how he would beable to stay at 185 tbh.

But as kone said he is the champ at mw. Until he gets force up by the rules why fight bigger guys?

He looks fine at weigh-ins, unlike a lot other guys.

and i would like to see him fight Jones ... imo he has almost all the tools to beat Jones

lol, Naww

jones14.jpg

Rockhold is not beating JBJ

There are far less healthy weight cuts than his. Also, 20-30 pounds for a middleweight is much healthier than 20-30 pounds for a flyweight (Dodson), bantamweight (Barao), featherweight (Conor), etc.

Because he's the middleweight champion

Wasn´t BJ Penn LW Champ when he face WW champ Hughes?

Wasn´t Mcgregor FW Champ when he attemp to fight the LW champ?

He couldn't get in range to use his striking against Jones, Jones is by far the better wrestler and grappler. It would be a slaughter. Jones would crush Luke.

There are far less healthy weight cuts than his. Also, 20-30 pounds for a middleweight is much healthier than 20-30 pounds for a flyweight (Dodson), bantamweight (Barao), featherweight (Conor), etc.

lol, Dodson cuts 30 pounds? I don't buy that at all, I bet its 15-20 max

Wasn´t BJ Penn LW Champ when he face WW champ Hughes?

Wasn´t Mcgregor FW Champ when he attemp to fight the LW champ?

...so?

He just won the belt and he's trying to defend it. He still has work to do in the division.

Pretty fucking standard stuff here.

He looked two classes above bisping in their fight.

He couldn't get in range to use his striking against Jones, Jones is by far the better wrestler and grappler. It would be a slaughter. Jones would crush Luke.
"by far" ? i can understand ur point but dude ... ur reaching ...
the only thing Jones has on Luke is his size, reach , elbows and eyes pokes ... and Luke doesnt get crushed by anyone
dont get wrong , for the record , i dislike both guys personalities but im my opinion Luke is the better fighter

"by far" ? i can understand ur point but dude ... ur reaching ...
the only thing Jones has on Luke is his size, reach , elbows and eyes pokes ... and Luke doesnt get crushed by anyone
dont get wrong , for the record , i dislike both guys personalities but im my opinion Luke is the better fighter
you missed wrestling ability, submission ability, athleticism, ground and pound and resume... he has just about everything on Luke.

Back