Tough to root for either Burkman or Felder

rambosabeast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Burkman showed some massive balls (which I hespect) during his fights with Hector Lombard and Patrick Cote, but I love watching Paul Felder's striking. I feel like a loss here for either fighter may be a big deal.

ufc182_07_lombard_burkman_024.jpg

paul-felder-knocked-out-danny-castillo.gif

You mean root against?

Burkman murdered Jon Fitch, literally... So I can't hate him

I got Felder in this fight, he is creative in the striking and his TDD is pretty good. I don't see it being a good fight for Burkman.

Burkman murdered Jon Fitch, literally... So I can't hate him

... typical Sherdogger mentality. You don't have to hate either of them. You can like both fighters, but root for one that has a little more upside in case of winning or for the one you like a little bit more.

Burkman has not impressed since coming back to the UFC. He seems disinterested and noncommittal.

Just root for a good fight and understand thst neither are elite.

... typical Sherdogger mentality. You don't have to hate either of them. You can like both fighters, but root for one that has a little more upside in case of winning or for the one you like a little bit more.

I was responding to the fact that TS made it sound like "its hard to root for either guy" so I responded by saying that I can't hate Burkman after what he did to fitch, I personally am neutral to both..

Burkman's last performance was reason enough to hope that Felder ends this quickly.

Burkman showed some massive balls (which I hespect) during his fights with Hector Lombard and Patrick Cote, but I love watching Paul Felder's striking. I feel like a loss here for either fighter may be a big deal.

ufc182_07_lombard_burkman_024.jpg

paul-felder-knocked-out-danny-castillo.gif
I agree that it's super tough to go against either of these guys but I like Felder in the fight. Burkman is so easy to go for but I just think Felder is on the upswing of his career and Burkman is in the middle.

Im rooting for Felder, and even if he loses i seriously doubt he'd get cut. Dana seems to be a big fan.

Burkman's the one on thin ice.

I think its Felder's time but I wont sleep on the crafty veteran Burkman

I liked Paul much more before he turned into spinning shit every 45 seconds. Set it up man, on the 6th air ball try something else. But he's still technical and fun to watch.

Burkman screwed UFCs plan by not being a meal for Lombard. Gotta drink a beer to the anti-business man.

Definitely rooting for the People's Warrior. He's been around for a long time, now, and has really maintained his competitive edge after I thought it was going to take a steep decline.

Burkman has looked very gun shy and boring his last couple of fights. Even his fight with Lombard he didn't really attempt to do much but survive till the bell. Hoping to see Felder with a highlight reel KO here.

Long time fan of Burkman, so I'm going to be rooting for him. But that doesn't mean I don't like Felder, he's a good fighter too. I hope the loser does not get cut. I think that would be a loss to the UFC since both men have only lost to top guys recently.

Felder is way more exciting imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back