Just met El Goyito

MexicanHotsauce

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I work at an Apple Store in the San Diego area. We were slow and I was just walking around - I turn around to see Erik Perez walking in. He needed assistance in Spanish so I jumped in and helped him out. Sold him a MacBook and talked a bunch of stuff regarding MMA. Cliffs:

He's extremely confident going into his fight with Francisco Rivera - acknowledged that Rivera can throw leather but even if he connects, he doesn't think Rivera can put him away.

He loved his time at Jackson's and misses everyone there, but there are way too many fighters for him there to get the attention he wants and needs.

Language barrier was an issue for him in previous fights. With Del Fierro - who is bilingual - in his corner, he believes he can be much more relaxed in the octogon.

"I fucking hate that guy Caraway"

Asked him about the Cruz/Faber matchup. Admits he's a big Faber fan and always has been, but with how hard Dom is training and how good he's looking in camp, he doesn't think Faber has any chance.

Perez was a super cool dude. Hope to see more athletes in here. Phil Davis rolls through a lot but haven't gotten to work with him. Same with Ross Pearson.

did you sell him a warranty

Apple Store Airport? Never heard of it liar

I have to one up you and tell you I spoke with the legend Art Jimmerson today. He was a cool dude.

Edit:
No one likes Caraway but Tate jk

That's cool that you met him. I'm assuming you speak Spanish.

f5fe8ba136d04d14ea5511fbee90e0c3_original.jpg

I'd hold a grudge against him too if I was Perez.

I just came back from lunch and he's still here, inquiring abut getting a new phone now apparently. I took a creeper pic for you guiseee

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 76
Very cool, thanks for sharing TS.

Should have asked him where he got that mask made.

No mames, you ain't no homie for that one.
Ehh I actually think it's worth it for our laptops - it's the only thing I'd put AppleCare on.

But if it helps my case, at least I discounted his stuff!

Should have asked him where he got that mask made.

No mames, you ain't no homie for that one.

As an Apple/ Mac user I'd definitely recommend it especially when you're paying for a $2k computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back