Do you expect DC vs Jones 2 to be a war...

danny23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...with a brutal finish or any finish.
Or more of the same,Jones cruising to a decision win.

I expect jones to win convincingly. Daniel will have his moments, but they will be brief.

Jones UD.

I don't expect there to be a finish but I do think it'll be a war. I think the rematch will be a tougher fight than the first.

I'm taking DC in this fight .. purely from wanting to see bones humbled ... and whom better to do it than DC ?

I expect Jones to dominate and cruise to either a more dominant decision than the first fight or a late finish.

Nope. DC will be fighting desperate and sloppy and Jones will get in rhythm from their first fight. Jones via TKO or sub in the 4th

If by war, you mean two grown men who hate eachother stepping into a cage, and the taller one poking the desperate one in the eyes several times and then beating the living shit out of him until he's steal all that's left of his soul and career out of pure hatred than yeah

I see dc starting slower than last fight not wanting to gas in the later rounds. Honestly i see this being a snoozefest.

I am genuinely curious to see how bones does in a rematch, I don't recall seeing him in one. I think Jones by SD.

If by war, you mean two grown men who hate eachother stepping into a cage, and the taller one poking the desperate one in the eyes several times and then beating the living shit out of him until he's steal all that's left of his soul and career out of pure hatred than yeah

I was hoping something like Hunt vs Bigfoot 1,or something 1/4 as good.
Okay I know it's unlikely...

Jones will completely dominate. He will do what he did in the first fight but really hurt DC in the process. I think DC will go down because he gets hurt in the 2nd or 3rd and Jones will finish him with a sub or ground and pound. I do not think Jones will allow DC to get off any of the offense he was able to in the first fight. Definitely not a fire fight/brawl.

I think it's going to be a very underwhelming fight like Jones vs. Shad was. All that hype and animosity for nothing.

it will be more competitive than their first fight for sure, i think DC has learned A LOT from losing to jones and going to war with gus

I think it's going to be a very underwhelming fight like Jones vs. Shad was. All that hype and animosity for nothing.

Jones vs. Shad lacked a finish because Evans went into full defensive mode, but Jon kicked his ass, beat him up, and completely dominated it. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes exactly the same, to be honest.

Jones hasn't finished anyone for ages. Since April 2013, to be precise.

It'll be another boring, underwhelming, decisiony snoozefest that doesn't live up to all the hype and expectations.

Well imagine DC that fought Alex shows up.
He pushed the pace for the whole 5 rounds.I know it was a lesser opponent who allowed him to do that but if he does something similar he can win.

Last time DC mentally broke vs Jones in the championship rounds.
He didn't gas or anything,but Jones broke him while being so calm himself.

Hell,maybe we can have a similar fight to DC/Gus war which was the 2nd best fight last year and 2nd best LHW title fight of all time.
DC has improved imo and has gathered better experience on the way.

Back