Ronda Will Defeat Cyborg, Mark My Words

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cyborg is just the George Foreman of WMMA, and Rousey is the Ali of this story - the polarizing people's (female) champion who will return to rise up and defeat the "unbeatable" Cyborg and reclaim what is her's. Watch and see. Cyborg will crush the champion (be it Miesha or someone else) and probably even squash Ronda's conqueror Holly Holm at some point as well, but she will lose to Ronda.

Ronda doesn't even have the ovaries to take that fight. Mark my words!

IF this fight ever happens, I wouldn't count on that. But yeah, that's always a possibility.

Expect this thread to be bumped if it doesn't happen though. Sherdog's a dark, mean place.

>implying Ronda will ever agree to fight Cyborg

They wont fight

I doubt ronda fights again

If they do fight,the fight depends on if ronda can take her down or not.If she can then its Rondas fight to lose

If she gets Cyborg on the ground then yeah, but I lost all my faith in her stand up skills. Holm made her look very bad and Cyborg is much more aggressive than Holm.

Ronda will never agree to fight Cyborg. Mark my words.

Cyborg is just the George Foreman of WMMA, and Rousey is the Ali of this story - the polarizing people's (female) champion who will return to rise up and defeat the "unbeatable" Cyborg and reclaim what is her's. Watch and see. Cyborg will crush the champion (be it Miesha or someone else) and probably even squash Ronda's conqueror Holly Holm at some point as well, but she will lose to Ronda.

Peoples' champion?

7a7181143b6f7b485e12c378ff6eda81b986b55f12167a055195badba793ebbd.jpg

Yea...? I'm just not buying it...

Not because I think Rousey is bad; far from it, despite the hate filled masses that ooze there way out from what ever cretin hole they were formed in only to later find themselves here on posting Sherdog to shit all over a person who is obviously outrageously talented... (you don't like her attitude i get it...welcome to MMA not WWE, where we watch fighters fight and not actors act...qq shes mean and you only like nice respectable ppl all the while being a mules cunt yourself.)

But anyway...Cyborg is just a better fighter. As far as MMA goes, I dont see Rousey being able to deal with Cyborg's skill set and power. She's not just a meat head monster hulk who's gonna try and smash you in the first 30 seconds or gas...she's legit scary everywhere,... and has power.

I doubt sadly this fight will ever actually happen...but if it does, i know where my money is. This is real life, not a romantic analogy using old elite boxers with a fairy tale ending.

Hi Travis. Shouldn't you be in the gym and not trolling around here?

I marked everyone's words whoever asked me to mark them.... Marked marked and marked.

but I lost all my faith in her stand up skills. Holm made her look very bad and Cyborg is much more aggressive than Holm.
Cyborg doesn't have the skills or style to do that, you're much more likely to make mistakes when it's just 2 fighters moving forward which this would be, Cyborg isn't a precision striker so she could make a mistake of her own.

Back