How good is Douglas Lima's striking if Koreshkov had to wrestle to win?

Why did u put a thread about Bellator in the ufc forum?

Dont know one train Bellator bro

Wrong discussion but it's pretty good, decently technical and very powerful. He KOed Ben Saunders twice and really fucked him up in their second fight. Also has 2 wins via leg kicks. Felt bad for Rick Hawn in their fight. Here's some gifs

tumblr_n9ayghhW9k1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

7_Douglas_Lima_vs._Michail_Tsarev_2.gif

1-3.gif

25iyygz.gif

Lima-counter-Lozano.gif

He is a good striker, but I honestly feel like Koreshkov could have beaten him in striking too.

Not good enough to stop the OneFC legend.

Lima is legit. He's another guy that has really had his career hampered by injuries.

Koreshkov didn't have to wrestle to win. He just exploited a significant weakness in his opponent.

Hes been one of the best strikers @ WW for a long time now

Great but Koreshkov chose to wrestle because he knew his biggest advantage was there. I still think he would have bested Lima in the standup but it would have been much closer.

There was no evidence from that fight that Andrey HAD to resort to wrestling Lima to beat him, he just clearly had a gameplan and implemented it.

On your question, it's very good. He strings together good combos with awesome power but he's not all that quick and his volume levels are low.

Its really good.looking forward to him fighting Chidi Njoukoani in a couple weeks.

Don't recall that fight happening in the ufc, I mean it must have if it's being posted here.

Didn't have to, Koreshkov just took the path of least resistance.

lima is solid as fuck. his striking is powerful.. could use more volume though...

honestly, lima is much better on the ground than what he showed against andrey... he got good sweeps in just to give the position up.. i look forward to seeing lima fight vs chidi... id prefer lima to take chidi down and work him down there to show us that he is better than what he showed when it comes to bjj.

Back