Will DC pull out again?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
I heard an interview with him talking about his future at 205 and the fact that he's close to retirement, I don't think HE believes he has a good shot of winning (you can hear it in his voice) If I were him, and I didn't think I could beat Jones, I would retire with the "belt", so do you think DC will pull out before 200?

Edit: He also stated he isn't fighting for financial reasons, and he wants to go out on top

Is he still with AKA?

The man once known as Black Fedor will be known as Black Cain.

DC could live with being stripped of the title, I don't think he can handle losing to Jon again. So yeah he might.

fNVNggG.gif

Well he's still with AKA so I'd say there's a 95% chance.

I think he believes that he can beat Jones and can't live without giving it one last try so I think he'll show up for the fight. He might retire after, though, win or lose.

It is UFC 200 he wants that big pay day.

He wasted an opportunity to defeat Jones with that ring rust on him now he will have it or be close to it by the time they meet up.

On the other side of the coin he will get more $ from the PPV's cause it is the 200 name behind it with a 'better' card then usual and their big summer card.. so this most likely will be his biggest pay day of his career.

He doesn't want a third child, so i'm betting on yes.

Jones pulled out of their first fight.

I don't think he will, but if he does, he should be stripped. Jones is the real champion anyway.

If he does he should seriously just retire.

Good question. Ask his girlfriend how often he pulls out.

of course he will pull out he has enough kids and he might get injured with an STD AKA style
th

What I'm curious about is, if they have a 5 round war, will they embrace after the fight this time.

DC's life purpose over the last 2 years has been defeating Jones. As long as he can physically do it hrs getting in the cage.

It is UFC 200 he wants that big pay day.

He wasted an opportunity to defeat Jones with that ring rust on him now he will have it or be close to it by the time they meet up.

On the other side of the coin he will get more $ from the PPV's cause it is the 200 name behind it with a 'better' card then usual and their big summer card.. so this most likely will be his biggest pay day of his career.

you don't believe his injury was legit?

I think DC would rather try and lose to Jones than back out and retire on top. I don't think he even thinks he's on top until he beats Jones. He's a competitor and he needs to beat the best. Not for money either. That's respectable.

Back