Jon Jones vs DC II general discussion

CroKosor

ASteroid Belt ♲
@Blue
Reaction score
jounes.png

If you're on DC's team, how do you devise his gameplan?

- although being his primary style, it doesn't seem like DC should clinch/dirty box with Jones again
1.jpg
- being the much taller man, Jones wore him out by resting on him
2.jpg
- Jones was basically in top position standing up

Jacksons' gameplan led straight to DC's cardio fade, output decline and eventually downfall

So, how does DC win this time around?

DC's best shot is to pretend to be injured, have the fight rescheduled to Jones vs St.Preux and then last minute come back and beat a slow Jones who doesn't seem too interested in fighting.

Seriously though, i think DC has a better chance this time around, but it's all mental for him, gotta work those uppercuts and show heart, go after Jones constantly.

I hope that he loses in brutal fashion. I can't stand DC for some reason.

Well #1 Jones owns DC's brain. So theres that. Second I dont think Jones is THAT much better than DC. He didnt finish him.....it wasnr a blow out.

I dont think DC wins....but Jones is a total asshole who doesnt care about anybody but himself. That SOB better be glad he didnt kill that woman and her baby. He dont give a shit either.

War DC.

Cormier's only weakness is Jon Jones. He has the wrestling and grappling to compete and his striking is far more better. Their ground game is pretty even too.

I have a feeling each time JJ fights someone, it just gets easier and easier. Hes already an insanely fast learned. Now he has past experience with DC to also build on... and DC is only getting older and more wore down.

It wont be a blow out but its really, really hard to imagine this fight somehow ending without DC crying

Jones wins, DC cries and eats some chicken, the king may give less of a fuq than Nate Diaz which is amazing011915-UFC-jon-jones-converses-with-media-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.8.jpg

I hope that he loses in brutal fashion. I can't stand DC for some reason.

I've met the guy, really nice dude but some reason I just can't stand him as well. Haa

I've met the guy, really nice dude but some reason I just can't stand him as well. Haa

Its probably because he's a 230lb man that whines, same thing with Johnny Hendricks...

I don't care if you were wronged in a decision, or deserve more respect, or whatever, your a fighter, you don't whine

DC beat Jones? That's um-possible!

I don't know, we'll have to see. The first fight wasn't the shut out that everyone is making it out to be. I wouldn't be surprised if DC managed to get the victory. Jon is changing a lot of things about the way he fights (with the weight lifting et cetera), and it could turn out to be a bad combination.
If I had to, I'd still bet on him by decision though.

Back